Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Guildsman

User Image

Hi everyone,
as you noticed I am a fan of the FRIENDS series.I didn't get to finish it, I'm just at season 7 and before I get to watch all the series I would want to hear your impression about the show.
To be honest, it is the best TV show I have ever seen and I consider it the best series of all times.

For the guys that don't know what I'm talking about.I suggest to watch the series.
It's availeble free on vplay.ro

Anyways, pls do reply and tell me what is your favorite character and what scenes made you laugh the most or what scene touched your heart.

Btw, my favorite is Phoebe emotion_awesome

Skilled Mage

5,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I agree Friends is the best show and a classic. My favourite episode is The One With the Unagi (not sure which season that is...) And I think either Ross or Chandler are my favourite.
personally I think the show blows but, I rather like joey

Interesting Gaian

I grew up watching friends. Me and my mom didn't agree on a whole lot, but watching friends was one of the thing we enjoyed doing together. I miss that show.

Distinct Guildsman

Baighley
I agree Friends is the best show and a classic. My favourite episode is The One With the Unagi (not sure which season that is...) And I think either Ross or Chandler are my favourite.

Ah yes I do remember that episode, I think it was at the end of the 6th or at the begining of the 7th.
Anyway it's a cool episode. rofl

Gambino Entrepreneur

8,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
Theres far too many episodes to choosefrom. I liked the one when Joey put in all of chandler;s clothes and started doing lunges and at one point said " Could I possibly wear anymore clothes?" I love Chandler, Joey, and Pheobe.
I recently finished watching all of the Friends seasons and I was so upset that they didn't make more crying cry sad

Tenacious Conversationalist

I really used to like the show, but looking at it now, I can see all the things wrong with it sweatdrop Like the homophobia, for instance.

Blessed Exhibitionist

10,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
I've yet to watch more than a few episodes in syndication. I have a friend who swears it's one of the greatest shows ever. If they had not overrated it, I'd probably care enough to watch it more often. I don't see the hype for it at all.

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
      ❤- I loved that series. Certainly a staple of TV history. And Phoebe was also my favorite.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You have whacked out poo brain~!
▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲

Space Explorer

18,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I hardly watched as the new episodes were coming out, but I did catch the last few. Now I watch the reruns all the time and I don't know how I lived without this show. It is fun to compare people I know to the characters. I feel like I can relate to all the characters in one way or another. Phoebe is my favorite because she is a free spirit and kind of an oddball. I also like Joey because of his occasional naïvety and I find him to be one of the funniest. One scene that comes to mind is the one where Monica, Joey, and Chandler are telling the others about how Joey had to pee on Monica's leg after she got stung by a jellyfish.
I think Joey should have ended up with rachael

Tipsy Lunatic

Love this show biggrin

Tipsy Lunatic

Also can you post the Vplay link for the seasons? For some reason I can't find them.

Distinct Guildsman

-Perpetual Insanity-
Also can you post the Vplay link for the seasons? For some reason I can't find them.

http://vplay.ro/c/hjz6gyei/
You also have to make a account to view it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff