Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
Finally it's out on Blu ray in Australia....And soon to be in my Blu ray collection by the end of the week wink

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
I saw it and I suppose I expected more out of it. However, I respect that Tim Burton and his crew took the time to put this production together because as Tim Burton says, "Claymation has become a dead art." I enjoy that Tim Burton tries to bring claymation to life - it's a beautiful art that takes time and practice.

I thought it was fascinating how it was all in black and white because it gave it that eerie feel.

I respect the effort that was placed into this film, but I probably would not watch Frankenweenie again because it's not one of those movies that I could keep watching over and over. Personally I enjoyed a lot of his other films better than this one.

Anxious Phantom

9,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Clambake 200
I thought this was another amazing movie from Tim burton , but I didn't care for the b&w theme
Not my type of movie. But I still gave it a try. Definitely regretted it..

Anxious Phantom

9,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Clambake 200
It was a decent movie, but perhaps not his best. I didn't really like the black and white, it felt misplaced

Gracious Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Oh I haven't seen it yet but I can't wait to! whee

Shy Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
It was a good movie. I liked the fact that it was in black and white but it reminded me Edward scissor-hands, as someone mentioned, and Corpse Bride. I don't know if I it is his best but it was good. He still has it though I wonder if he can move beyond those types of movies he makes. Or push it further.

Beloved Man-Lover

6,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I really liked watching it. my little sister loved it, lol
halee431
I really liked watching it. my little sister loved it, lol

it was a very good movie, and my sister loved it too. she said it was even cooler because it was b/w.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff