Welcome to Gaia! ::

Finally it's out on Blu ray in Australia....And soon to be in my Blu ray collection by the end of the week wink

Chatty Guildswoman

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
I saw it and I suppose I expected more out of it. However, I respect that Tim Burton and his crew took the time to put this production together because as Tim Burton says, "Claymation has become a dead art." I enjoy that Tim Burton tries to bring claymation to life - it's a beautiful art that takes time and practice.

I thought it was fascinating how it was all in black and white because it gave it that eerie feel.

I respect the effort that was placed into this film, but I probably would not watch Frankenweenie again because it's not one of those movies that I could keep watching over and over. Personally I enjoyed a lot of his other films better than this one.

Anxious Phantom

9,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Clambake 200
I thought this was another amazing movie from Tim burton , but I didn't care for the b&w theme
Not my type of movie. But I still gave it a try. Definitely regretted it..

Anxious Phantom

9,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Clambake 200
It was a decent movie, but perhaps not his best. I didn't really like the black and white, it felt misplaced

Gracious Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Oh I haven't seen it yet but I can't wait to! whee

Shy Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
It was a good movie. I liked the fact that it was in black and white but it reminded me Edward scissor-hands, as someone mentioned, and Corpse Bride. I don't know if I it is his best but it was good. He still has it though I wonder if he can move beyond those types of movies he makes. Or push it further.

Beloved Man-Lover

6,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I really liked watching it. my little sister loved it, lol
halee431
I really liked watching it. my little sister loved it, lol

it was a very good movie, and my sister loved it too. she said it was even cooler because it was b/w.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff