Welcome to Gaia! ::

So first off I have to say Ioan Gruffudd is to die for, him and his Welsh accent. rofl 4laugh 4laugh
But the concept of the show really got me interested. I started watching the show when the sixth episode came out (using my cable account to watch it on the ABC website) so I stayed up all night to watch the seventh episode. First off the Pilot is my favorite episode (can't stop watching it) and second why do I have to wait two weeks (November 11th) to watch the next episode? Like is it always like that? A new episode comes on every other Tuesday? Anyways I'm obsessed with the show and if you like it/watch it/ know the answers to my question/ are obsessed to, please have a conversation with me XD I need someone to talk to about this show.
I've told my whole family to watch it and have refered to it often but they all tell me to shut up. XD

http://www.badtv.it/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/forever.jpg

Shanx!!!
---Oneleaf---
I agree with you about Ioan Gruffurd and the show's concept. It hooked me from the beginning. And about them skipping a week, they don't normally but for some reason Forever and Supernatural are both taking the same week off. I don't know what's so special about the first week of November.

11,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
It's a really good show. It reminds me of New Amsterdam which had a similar premise. New Amsterdam was about a cop who is immortal and has been around for at least 3 centuries. There is an old black guy who is his mentor and turns out to be his grandson. There are also lots of flashbacks just like in Forever. Both shows are really similar.
I wonder what is so special about the first week of November XD but I'm super excited for the next episode, the promo left this big cliff hanger and I'm like "no!" XD but I should check out that show, sound awesome. But the one thing that erks me about forever is him leaving the audience hanging. Like the part when he says (first episode) "I've got all my blood drawn, my organs disected in the name of science... Hand me once shame on you hand me twice shame on me" like I want to hear this story! XD and this guy (Adam) who calls him on the phone. Like that's crazy! Another person! And the story of him on the Slave ship saving the old man getting shot and thrown in the water. Like what could have started his ever lasting youth. Hmmmm so many questions XD
I originally thought it would be a dull show, like wow he can't die so he keeps coming back in the lake/ body of water.
But i gave it a shot one day while i was making notes for class. Didn't wanna work in silence and i figured the show wouldn't be a bid distraction. I WAS WRONG. i was totally distracted. it took longer to do my work then it should have.

I think it is worth watching.

Blessed Conversationalist

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
I love this show, mostly because of the Abe and Henry relationship, but also because it brings in so many different genres of entertainment. At it's basis it strives to be a police procedural with a supernatural twist and an appriciation for the Historical. Then you get a little Sherlock in there and it all seems to work out.

And Ioan is incredible.
I loved this weeks episode. I wonder If there will be any kind of relationship between Henry and detective Martinez. Mostly after Henry told her about the bullet wound. I'm just waiting for that one episode were she finds out about his cures, there has been multiple close calls.
Ioan is amazing biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces