Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Voter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Pretty simple. Which movie comedian makes you laugh the most? I'd prefer if you mention the famous British/American ones, but any actor will do.

Mine is probably Jim Carrey. He made more than 10 "golden" movies of comedy in my opinion. Sure, he starred in bombs, but which comedian can say he had such a string of successful funny comedy movies?
For me it'd probably have to be Bill Murray. For sure.

But I also really enjoy Steve Carell, Tina Fey, Tom Hanks, Paul Rudd, Sam Rockwell, and Steve Zahn.

Wheezing Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Amy Poehler, Tina Fey, Steve Carell, Chris Pratt, Rob Lowe, Stephen Colbert, Jon Stewart, Melissa McCarthy, Jemaine Clement and Sam Rockwell

Friendly Raider

Gabriel Iglesias AKA Fluffy! lol

Liberal Voter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
RIP Robin Williams! I thought of mentioning him earlier, was my 2nd thought, even though he starred in some bombs.

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Robin Williams without a doubt. He was the funniest actor in years, if you ask me.

Liberal Voter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Gorath Tsu

Robin Williams without a doubt. He was the funniest actor in years, if you ask me.

Seems convincing that you would give the same answer a couple of hours ago. Alright. I loved him very much. I loved his bombs too. When I first got on the Internet, I didn't know people hated those movies. I was like.... "So these movies suck? I didn't know!" as if it was a fact.

Lonely Cultist

Will Ferrell

King Slayer

Jim Carrey.

BerylLx's Queen

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Whether what happened a couple of days ago happened, or not, I would have to say Robin Williams.

Out of all the comedians, he's been in more comedic films that I've personally enjoyed than any other comedian. He was a genius at improv. Which is the opinion in a lot of comedians in general, not just myself from what I seen in interviews. A lot of his material in films is improvised which I think says a lot about his character and his talent.

Also, he's one of the few comedians in my personal opinion that can do children humor, as well as adult humor. Typically, comedians can do one, or the other, or focus on one rather than the other, but I think he's had a good balance of both.

Liberal Voter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
I can't believe I created this thread just hours before Robin's suicide was discovered. I don't usually talk about movies or comedians. I barely watch them these days.

Dapper Associate

4,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, John Leguizamo, Bill Murray.

Devout Lunatic

15,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I have to say that it is pretty much Adam Sandler that has done it for me.

But there are a lot of great movie comedians out there.
Robin Williams

A: I am raised on Robin Williams

B: He is hilarious

Gaian

I really like Woopie Goldberg.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items