Kira Yukimura 0.044444444444444 4.4% [ 2 ]
Malia Tate/Hale 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 3 ]
Jennifer Blake/Darack 0.088888888888889 8.9% [ 4 ]
Braeden (mercenary) 0.022222222222222 2.2% [ 1 ]
Ms. Marin Morrell 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
mothers/aunts/other 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]

Lonely Phantom

i'm curious to know who everyone's favorite lady of teen wolf character is. there has been so many lovely women on the show, both good and evil. i will not have enough blanks so please reply with your favorites!

Lonely Phantom

I have become aware that there are things spelt wrong and i apologize. heart
Melissa McCall heart
I adore her a lot. Lydia is a very close second though.
Cora and Erica were also favorites, I was sad to see them go.

I don't have much of an opinion on Malia and Kira yet
but I hope I will warm up to them eventually :C

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
I love them all, I really can't think of any of them I don't like(well maybe Victoria Argent, but I kind of envy her for her husband sooo), for example Kate she is horrible, but she is good being a baddie.. hehehe

I really miss Erica and Cora, I didn't have enough of them, I think they were just amazing and it was sad the actress wanted to leave... and Allison, kind of the same,
She had so much potential but as she was no longer the love interest of the main character, her plot was less and less relevant through the seasons.. which is really sad cause she was really a badass and I think almost the only really team human fighting(among the teens)

I have to say that sometimes I hate Lydia... she is annoying sometimes, and sometimes she is just perfect hehehe
and I like Malia, but I don't like how they are handling her relationship with Stiles(but maybe that's cause I'm a hard sterek shipper) hehehe

Friendly Friend

Erica heart '3'
aiduchi

and I like Malia, but I don't like how they are handling her relationship with Stiles(but maybe that's cause I'm a hard sterek shipper) hehehe

I like Malia in general but her relationship with Stiles is really forced and happened way too fast.
Especially because the beginning was at Eichen House which is just creepy and weird.
The show writers really should've thought of a better story for the two of them..

Springtime Spark

Lydia. At first, honestly, during the first season I really didn't like her. But she grew on me. biggrin

Dapper Gawker

Lydia will always be my girl. heart However, I feel like her character isn't being written as strongly as she used to be. I also adore Kira, Erica and Allison too.

Jeff Davis doesn't write women that well to be honest...

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
gizzylovett
aiduchi

I like Malia in general but her relationship with Stiles is really forced and happened way too fast.
Especially because the beginning was at Eichen House which is just creepy and weird.
The show writers really should've thought of a better story for the two of them..

yeah, I would really like it if it would just develop through the season in a more natural way...

and don't let me start with tha scene.. just so ******** confussing... cause I've seen interviews from both Malia and Stiles, and Dylan says that for him and the way he played it there weren't sex involved and Shelly says the opposite , like that Malia, having living her most of her life as a coyote sex isn't a problem and it just as natural as other things and of course there were sex... cause I totally support Dylan's view...
I mean I agree that maybe her instics tend more to her coyote side.. but she is a human now and is dealing with things in a different way, and in the same episode we see how she is having problems adapting to her human side, like she is always cold with out her fur and thinfgs... so really I don't thing that with all the things she had to deal she would just have sex with a guy that she doesn't really know at that moment and doesn't know if she can trust.....

that scen really makes me angry scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces