Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supreme Shopper

Bampot
TheAceLane

Oh wow! The animation is so beautiful! heart

I just looked for it on netflix and it wasn't there, I might need to rent it on PSN to.

Glad to hear it, I love Mass Effect so much. Which one are you playing at the moment?

They have the first 7 minutes on Youtube, but I couldn't find the rest of the movie. I don't think it's on Hulu either because my friend ended up buying it on the PSN too. I still need to find a physical copy.

I'm on ME3, but I'm trying to make it last. I rushed the first two a bit and I really don't want it to be over. Trying to get all of the DLC done right now.

In my opinion, ME3 has the best DLC.

Who are you going to romance?

Robotic Exhibitionist

TheAceLane
Bampot
TheAceLane

I just looked for it on netflix and it wasn't there, I might need to rent it on PSN to.

Glad to hear it, I love Mass Effect so much. Which one are you playing at the moment?

They have the first 7 minutes on Youtube, but I couldn't find the rest of the movie. I don't think it's on Hulu either because my friend ended up buying it on the PSN too. I still need to find a physical copy.

I'm on ME3, but I'm trying to make it last. I rushed the first two a bit and I really don't want it to be over. Trying to get all of the DLC done right now.

Yeah, I'm just getting ready to start Omega. Really excited about it.

I'm all about Garrus. What about you?

Supreme Shopper

Bampot
TheAceLane
Bampot
TheAceLane

Yeah, I'm just getting ready to start Omega. Really excited about it.

I'm all about Garrus. What about you?

I have a male and female Shepard.

For my female, Garrus is the only one for me. <3

For my male, it's either Tali or Liara.

Robotic Exhibitionist

TheAceLane

I'm planning on making a male Shepard next time. Not sure who I'm going to romance yet.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Haha...Like I could pick a favorite. Hell, I don't even think I could put together a top 5 list...we get to 10-5 them maybe I could start to narrow it down.

Supreme Shopper

Bampot
TheAceLane

I'm planning on making a male Shepard next time. Not sure who I'm going to romance yet.

That's what I love about the series.

It's always been Find love>Save the Galaxy. XD

Supreme Shopper

Winniwyn
Haha...Like I could pick a favorite. Hell, I don't even think I could put together a top 5 list...we get to 10-5 them maybe I could start to narrow it down.

List as many as you want.

I'd love to see what kind of movies you watch, since it seems you have a big list to share. 3nodding

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
TheAceLane
Winniwyn

I'd love to see what kind of movies you watch, since it seems you have a big list to share. 3nodding

I just really love animation as a medium.

Lets see, in no particular order:
How to Train Your Dragon
A Cat in Paris
Princess Mononoke
Perfect Blue
Sleeping Beauty
The Little Mermaid
Hunchback of Notredame
The Girl who Leapt Through Time
Appleseed: Ex Machina
Kiki's Delivery Service
Up
Monster's Inc.
Anastasia
All Dogs go to Heaven
An American Tail
The Last Unicorn
Rise of the Guardians
Millennium Actress
The Land Before Time
Spirited Away
Lilo and Stitch

Edit: I also really like Megamind...While I think it fails on the comedy aspect, the plot is actually really interesting and the characters are still compelling.

Supreme Shopper

Winniwyn
TheAceLane
Winniwyn

How to Train Your Dragon
A Cat in Paris
Princess Mononoke
Perfect Blue
Sleeping Beauty
The Little Mermaid
Hunchback of Notredame
Kiki's Delivery Service
Up
Monster's Inc.
Anastasia
All Dogs go to Heaven
An American Tail
The Last Unicorn
Rise of the Guardians
Millennium Actress

Edit: I also really like Megamind...While I think it fails on the comedy aspect, the plot is actually really interesting and the characters are still compelling.

Wow. I didn't think I would have met anyone else who enjoyed Anastasia.

Most people think it is a Disney Knock-off.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
TheAceLane
Winniwyn
TheAceLane
Winniwyn

How to Train Your Dragon
A Cat in Paris
Princess Mononoke
Perfect Blue
Sleeping Beauty
The Little Mermaid
Hunchback of Notredame
Kiki's Delivery Service
Up
Monster's Inc.
Anastasia
All Dogs go to Heaven
An American Tail
The Last Unicorn
Rise of the Guardians
Millennium Actress

Yeah, I get that a lot when I talk about Anastasia too. I can get where people think that its Disney-esque as far as the plot goes but to me the animation style is very distinctly Don Bluth. He tends to portray movement in his characters quite a bit differently than Disney does.

That reminds me, I forgot to list The Land Before Time. Oh, and Spirited Away.

Supreme Shopper

Winniwyn
TheAceLane
Winniwyn
TheAceLane
Winniwyn

How to Train Your Dragon
A Cat in Paris
Princess Mononoke
Perfect Blue
Sleeping Beauty
The Little Mermaid
Hunchback of Notredame
Kiki's Delivery Service
Up
Monster's Inc.
Anastasia
All Dogs go to Heaven
An American Tail
The Last Unicorn
Rise of the Guardians
Millennium Actress

Yeah, I get that a lot when I talk about Anastasia too. I can get where people think that its Disney-esque as far as the plot goes but to me the animation style is very distinctly Don Bluth. He tends to portray movement in his characters quite a bit differently than Disney does.

Ack, the land before time. I still get teary eyed thinking about that one. Makes me so angry how they kept crapping out bad, necessary sequels...

Also, lets be real. Anything by Hayao Miyazaki is genius. <3

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
TheAceLane
Winniwyn
TheAceLane
Winniwyn
TheAceLane
Winniwyn

How to Train Your Dragon
A Cat in Paris
Princess Mononoke
Perfect Blue
Sleeping Beauty
The Little Mermaid
Hunchback of Notredame
Kiki's Delivery Service
Up
Monster's Inc.
Anastasia
All Dogs go to Heaven
An American Tail
The Last Unicorn
Rise of the Guardians
Millennium Actress

Ack, the land before time. I still get teary eyed thinking about that one. Makes me so angry how they kept crapping out bad, necessary sequels...

Ugh, the sequels were ENDLESS.

For the most part. I'm honestly not as big a fan of My Neighbor Totoro or Ponyo but the animation for both was still stunning.

Supreme Shopper

Winniwyn
TheAceLane
Winniwyn
TheAceLane
Winniwyn

How to Train Your Dragon
A Cat in Paris
Princess Mononoke
Perfect Blue
Sleeping Beauty
The Little Mermaid
Hunchback of Notredame
Kiki's Delivery Service
Up
Monster's Inc.
Anastasia
All Dogs go to Heaven
An American Tail
The Last Unicorn
Rise of the Guardians
Millennium Actress

For the most part. I'm honestly not as big a fan of My Neighbor Totoro or Ponyo but the animation for both was still stunning.

I know right?! I hate it when people ruin a good franchise with shitty sequels. At least put effort into making them good, dammit.

That is mostly why I like him. If he does the animation, he can make anything beautiful. He worked a little bit on the movie Little Nemo (Not Finding Nemo) and even though that movie was a mess story wise, it was still beautiful.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
TheAceLane
Winniwyn
TheAceLane
Winniwyn
TheAceLane
Winniwyn

How to Train Your Dragon
A Cat in Paris
Princess Mononoke
Perfect Blue
Sleeping Beauty
The Little Mermaid
Hunchback of Notredame
Kiki's Delivery Service
Up
Monster's Inc.
Anastasia
All Dogs go to Heaven
An American Tail
The Last Unicorn
Rise of the Guardians
Millennium Actress

I know right?! I hate it when people ruin a good franchise with shitty sequels. At least put effort into making them good, dammit.

That is mostly why I like him. If he does the animation, he can make anything beautiful. He worked a little bit on the movie Little Nemo (Not Finding Nemo) and even though that movie was a mess story wise, it was still beautiful.

Yeah, I've got that one on DVD at home actually.

Supreme Shopper

Winniwyn
TheAceLane
Winniwyn
TheAceLane
Winniwyn

Yeah, I've got that one on DVD at home actually.

Nice, I didn't know that was available on DVD.

Can I ask you something?

What is your favorite Disney movie?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas