Welcome to Gaia! ::

whats yours and why?

mine is jimmy fallon's because he's really funny and he does a great job with it.
I haven't watched many late night hosts. When I was young, sometimes the TV would be on as background noise and David Letterman would come on. He made me think all late night shows were boring programs that for some reason adults enjoyed. I don't think I've ever really sat down and watched one of his shows because of this idea I got when I was a kid.
Anyway
I watched Conan for a while when his new program came on. Sometimes you'd get really great laughs, but I felt most of the time it was just kinda meh. I've been watching Craig Ferguson pretty much every night lately and I enjoy his show a lot. I thought it was a bit strange at first, what with the skeleton and the horse and the little tune that comes before the tweetmail section. But Geoff turned out to be a really great part of the show, and I prefer his interviews to other hosts. I actually enjoy watching interviews featuring artists I don't know.

Profitable Hunter

3,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
It's always going to be Jimmy Fallon for me. Been a fan of his for years. He deserves where he is now. heart

I gotta say though, I really love Craig Ferguson, too.
I always liked David Letterman and Jimmy Fallon, although Jimmy Kimmel does have some great people like Rob Ford one time!

11,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
My favorite is Jimmy Kimmel!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items