Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Is anyone watching the miniseries Fargo on FX? There's only 2 episodes left and I really like it. Each episode ends with a bit of a cliff hanger making you want more. Have you seen the movie before? What is your favorite part?

Devoted Seeker

4,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
Thestarsaregolden
Is anyone watching the miniseries Fargo on FX? There's only 2 episodes left and I really like it. Each episode ends with a bit of a cliff hanger making you want more. Have you seen the movie before? What is your favorite part?

I just got done watching this week's episode, the per-finale episode. ^^ I have to admit, originally I never saw the movie and didn't have the want to when it originally came out. However, I watched it with others and I enjoyed the movie.

I loved how the series captures that same magic that was the movie and recreates it in the series but with more story parallels and connections to all the characters than what the movie presented. Don't really have a favorite part, but the series is great. ^^

Did you happen to see the new episode and are you excited about the finale?

Lonely Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Reverse Aichi Sendou
Thestarsaregolden

I just got done watching this week's episode, the per-finale episode. ^^ I have to admit, originally I never saw the movie and didn't have the want to when it originally came out. However, I watched it with others and I enjoyed the movie.

I loved how the series captures that same magic that was the movie and recreates it in the series but with more story parallels and connections to all the characters than what the movie presented. Don't really have a favorite part, but the series is great. ^^

Yeah, I seen yesterdays episode. I loved it as always. I'm excited yet nervous for the ending. I never seen the movie and I didn't want to watch it while the series was going on because I don't want to know the ending, so next Wednesday I'm going to watch it and compare.

Devoted Seeker

4,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
Thestarsaregolden
Reverse Aichi Sendou
Thestarsaregolden

Yeah, I seen yesterdays episode. I loved it as always. I'm excited yet nervous for the ending. I never seen the movie and I didn't want to watch it while the series was going on because I don't want to know the ending, so next Wednesday I'm going to watch it and compare.

The movie and the series are not the same people/story so much. It has elements of the movie and the same sort of twists but I get what you're saying. Same here about next week though I'll tell ya, I was on edge when Molly pulled up to her dad's diner and Malvo was there too. That suspense they did was great!

Btw, I laughed at the chief's look when the FBI was commenting on Molly's investigation work and we're not happy on how he apporched the case. I was like FINALLY!

Lonely Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Reverse Aichi Sendou
Thestarsaregolden
Reverse Aichi Sendou
Thestarsaregolden

The movie and the series are not the same people/story so much. It has elements of the movie and the same sort of twists but I get what you're saying. Same here about next week though I'll tell ya, I was on edge when Molly pulled up to her dad's diner and Malvo was there too. That suspense they did was great!

Btw, I laughed at the chief's look when the FBI was commenting on Molly's investigation work and we're not happy on how he approached the case. I was like FINALLY!

I laughed when Malov went to Lester's old house and when he was walking away the girl yelled "I don't like him" But I seen the ending when he sent the girl into his place to get the passports coming. When she let Molly in to the house at first I was like "She's a keeper" And when she got shot I was just like "yep. a keeper." I can't wait for the last episode. I never watched a show while it was airing like this. I tried to do it with Doctor Who, but I always got distracted. But for Fargo I made time.

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Thestarsaregolden
Reverse Aichi Sendou
Thestarsaregolden
Reverse Aichi Sendou
Thestarsaregolden

Btw, I laughed at the chief's look when the FBI was commenting on Molly's investigation work and we're not happy on how he approached the case. I was like FINALLY!

I laughed when Malov went to Lester's old house and when he was walking away the girl yelled "I don't like him" But I seen the ending when he sent the girl into his place to get the passports coming. When she let Molly in to the house at first I was like "She's a keeper" And when she got shot I was just like "yep. a keeper." I can't wait for the last episode. I never watched a show while it was airing like this. I tried to do it with Doctor Who, but I always got distracted. But for Fargo I made time.

(the reverse aichi is my other account)

XD yeah I laughed at that too! I was like oh my god no no no noooooooo! when he sent his second wife in. I was like you jerk, she was in love with youuuuu! But then again, I had a feeling something was going to happen to her when they were going into the elevator after the ceremony and he was checking out the other women and went off to the bar without her. I'm wondering if the deaf hitman is going to be in the finale cause after Malvo talks to him in the hospital, you don't know whatever happened to him.

Yeah Fargo has been doing that to me too. I got the same affect like you did with Doctor Who with Hannibal.

Lonely Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Shadowkeykeeper
Thestarsaregolden
Reverse Aichi Sendou
Thestarsaregolden
Reverse Aichi Sendou
Thestarsaregolden

XD yeah I laughed at that too! I was like oh my god no no no noooooooo! when he sent his second wife in. I was like you jerk, she was in love with youuuuu! But then again, I had a feeling something was going to happen to her when they were going into the elevator after the ceremony and he was checking out the other women and went off to the bar without her. I'm wondering if the deaf hitman is going to be in the finale cause after Malvo talks to him in the hospital, you don't know whatever happened to him.

Yeah Fargo has been doing that to me too. I got the same affect like you did with Doctor Who with Hannibal.

I seen the first epsiode of Hanibal and I liked it, I didn't continue though. One day I might. And maybe! I kind of forgot about him to be honest.

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Thestarsaregolden
Shadowkeykeeper
Thestarsaregolden
Reverse Aichi Sendou
Thestarsaregolden

I seen the first epsiode of Hanibal and I liked it, I didn't continue though. One day I might. And maybe! I kind of forgot about him to be honest.

It's pretty twisty I will say. Didn't get a chance to watch season 2 yet. One day. Yeah I almost forgot about him too. I was thinking he would be hanging around since he has the key to the cuffs.

Lonely Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Shadowkeykeeper
Thestarsaregolden
Shadowkeykeeper
Thestarsaregolden
Reverse Aichi Sendou
Thestarsaregolden

It's pretty twisty I will say. Didn't get a chance to watch season 2 yet. One day. Yeah I almost forgot about him too. I was thinking he would be hanging around since he has the key to the cuffs.

Mhm, but I feel like I would act like how Lester did if this ever happened to me. I mean, if I couldn't be like "Yo. It ain't me. It's this dude." But his first wife pissed me off. I like how he didn't even realize what he did until he killed her

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Omg Starsaregolden, I finally got done watching the season finale....that was awesome!

Lonely Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Shadowkeykeeper
Omg Starsaregolden, I finally got done watching the season finale....that was awesome!
{I love your avatar so much omg xD} I loved the ending! I went to watch the movie and it wasn't as good. I loved the series though so much. I hope I can find it on amazon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff