Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Regular

There is this site that has very rude people on it from what I 've experienced in the past 4 times I"ve tried to meet someone on there with a different username. I about had it, therefore I am asking for those who enjoy giving people a hard time for their amusment to do a " dirty deed " for me.
What you need to do is go here

http://www.animefave.net/gyo-episode-1/

You do not need to watch that but that chat is what your mission is. So far the main jerk is this " Jen " I don't know what is going on with that stupid person but they have made me so upset.. I just called that person " stupid " on here..
Your disquse for me to know who you are will be
Cl0wn (with numbers at the end. from one number up to 4 numbers. Any mix of numbers just make sure you put Cl0wn)
It's time for the clowns to come out and play a little don't you think?

Reward for doing so:
3500 gold. (I have to make sure there's enough for anyone who decides to join this mission so please don't get upset with that pay..I mean I doubt i'll have more than one person.. SO depending on how many people there are is depending on your pay meaning if there is less.. there is more pay. Though I don't have as much as everyone else on this site but to those who hardly have 20k... Don't worry. I got you covered if you have me covered with this mission.

So...Are we understanding each other?
mission accepted, boss

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas