Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Go or no go?

Yes 0.82142857142857 82.1% [ 23 ]
No 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 1 ]
What's Donnie Darko? 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]

Witty Smoker

I automatically can say this is my favorite movie of all time.
I could watch it over and over again to no end.
I understand it as well, because I have family with schizophrenia.
I also love having thorough discussions about the movie, and what it means to everyone.
Also, the beginning of the worlds end is on my birthday.
October 2nd.
I agree, this movie is the s**t.

Lonely Lunatic

17,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I was recommended this movie by my 9th grade history teacher but I only saw it at the start of this year. It's really good though - quite confusing the first time I watched it (partly because I had to keep the volume minimal) but it's amazing smile

Jake Gylenhall (names probly spelt wrong :/) did a really good job and Jena Malone is awesome. It's such a clever idea too.

Question though, are the sequels any good? I haven't looked into them and would like to know if they're worth watching before I go to the trouble of renting them or whatever. smile

Witty Smoker

cre8ive_ovadose
I was recommended this movie by my 9th grade history teacher but I only saw it at the start of this year. It's really good though - quite confusing the first time I watched it (partly because I had to keep the volume minimal) but it's amazing smile

Jake Gylenhall (names probly spelt wrong :/) did a really good job and Jena Malone is awesome. It's such a clever idea too.

Question though, are the sequels any good? I haven't looked into them and would like to know if they're worth watching before I go to the trouble of renting them or whatever. smile

My older friends made me watch it as my birthday gift in 2010, but I never finished cause i had to go home. But it's amazing. Jake Gyllenhaal haha. Oh honestly? I didn't like the sequel. You're talking about S. Darko : A Donnie Darko Sequel, correct? I personally felt strangely about it because as a comparison it was terrible. But, some of my friends liked it but I never heard of it being better then the original Donnie Darko. And the person who produced and/or directed Donnie Darko wasn't involved in this sequel whatsoever.... You can watch it though, it could eb good for you. They used the girl who Played Donnie's little sister too in this movie at least, and there's this wannabe Donnie Darko look alike in the sequel as well, lol.

Anxious Poster

I saw it recently. Amazing, amazing film. I absolutely loved it.
Worth the wait for "Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"
I love that line so much. I want it on a T-shirt.

Hilarious Genius

8,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Good movie! Frank is best heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers