Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Have you watched Syfy's Dominion? If so, what are your thoughts on the show so far, it being a continuation of the movie Legion?

I really like it. I especially like Tom Wisdom, who plays Michael.

Cutesmasher

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I keep seeing promo spots and thinking, "I need to watch this" I guess I'll give it a shot.

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Eladwodahs
I keep seeing promo spots and thinking, "I need to watch this" I guess I'll give it a shot.
You should. It's pretty good, in my opinion. Aside from Michael, who appears a bit sketchy, I can't say that I have any favorite characters yet. The protagonist is a little...Well, you'll see.

Benevolent Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bookworm 100
I saw it when it premiered, and by the time that episode ended I knew I was obligated to continue watching it the way I still continue watching Supernatural.

It helps how I loved the movie.

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Demented_Decent
I saw it when it premiered, and by the time that episode ended I knew I was obligated to continue watching it the way I still continue watching Supernatural.

I'll probably continue watching it. I, uh, don't always finish show I start, especially when they drag on for too long. I just hope they keep it neat, without complicating the hell out of it.

I watched the movie once, and even then not the whole thing. I remember thinking that it seemed a little whacked, but maybe that's because I only watched the latter half of it. Things don't make sense unless you see the entirety of it.

Benevolent Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bookworm 100
Faol_Cailin
Demented_Decent

I'll probably continue watching it. I, uh, don't always finish show I start, especially when they drag on for too long. I just hope they keep it neat, without complicating the hell out of it.

I watched the movie once, and even then not the whole thing. I remember thinking that it seemed a little whacked, but maybe that's because I only watched the latter half of it. Things don't make sense unless you see the entirety of it.

User Image
You should maybe give the movie another try. There's a good chance that watching it through can help.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff