Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think Agents of SHIELD is a good show?

It's awesome 0.22033898305085 22.0% [ 13 ]
Love it 0.22033898305085 22.0% [ 13 ]
Pretty good 0.20338983050847 20.3% [ 12 ]
Indifferent 0.32203389830508 32.2% [ 19 ]
Absolutely hate it 0.033898305084746 3.4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
< 1 2

Love Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.! Yes, it was a slow start then really picked up.

And me want Ming-Na Wen!
Yup, I really enjoy it.

On the other hand, turning to the DC world, I had actually never seen Smallville before. I recently watched the two latest Superman movies, and was on a bit of a hero kick so I marathoned through all the seasons. I really love that show.

I'm also catching up with Arrow, and looking forward to The Flash spinoff mentioned.

I definitely have a thing for these kinds of shows.

Familiar Friend

8,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Explorer 0
Raeyna Ficst
Yup, I really enjoy it.

On the other hand, turning to the DC world, I had actually never seen Smallville before. I recently watched the two latest Superman movies, and was on a bit of a hero kick so I marathoned through all the seasons. I really love that show.

I'm also catching up with Arrow, and looking forward to The Flash spinoff mentioned.

I definitely have a thing for these kinds of shows.

Yeah, Smallville and Arrow are both awesome shows. I can't wait for the Flash spinoff as well.
The show keeps getting better and better, especially with the HYDRA stuff now.
I so hope that Ward changes sides.
Poor Fitz is getting jealous of Simmons and Triplett.
I'll take you Fitz! gonk

PralineQueen's Husband

Conservative Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
I like the concept and the potential of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D...

Well, that and Clark Gregg/Agent Coulson. The execution has been kind of hit or miss. I started out very excited about it, kind of got lulled out of interest about halfway in, and came back after the events of Winter Soldier. I would have watched it a little more religiously if it wound itself a little closer to the Cinematic Universe story-wise rather than rely on the rare emergency guest appearance and the compulsive name-dropping.

That being said, I still love the series and hope that it and the rumored Agent Carter miniseries do come back.

Invisible Fairy

I really enjoy Agents of Shield. It has an amazing storyline, and character development was done so well. Obviously, took a while to develop, but after a couple episodes, I got really attached.
They do a good job with tying it in with the ongoing Marvel movie releases.

Hallowed Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
Jade Rikku Curtiss
Is there anyone else besides me love watching Agents of SHIELD? I think it's an awesome show. Now, I know there were a lot of people who didn't like it when the first episode came out. The show did have a rocky start, but it got better over time. They did a great job introducing minor Marvel Comic villains like Graviton, Blizzard, Deathlok, and Lorelei. I loved that Stan Lee and Sif made an appearance on Agents of SHIELD.

I believe this show has great potential. It has already shown it follows a strict canon with the rest of the MC universe by pulling directly from the Winter Soldier movie. I think it is very brilliantly showcasing how the entire world interacts. The only way it could be better is if it had more cameos from the other characters, particularly Bruce Banner. Mark Ruffalo needs more stage time.

Shy Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
Good show, I am behind in it but i am trying to catch up.

Blessed Fairy

It's not a bad show but I had a really hard time liking Sky. The pedestal the show places her on is bull crap when they have so many better characters.

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Mark Twain 100
I was really liking this show... and then it totally jumped the shark with Ward. I could accept the Clairvoyant's identity, but the whole Ward thing just left a bad taste in my mouth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff