Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love Beauty and the Beast heart
I've had a hankering to watch Pocahontas for a while now. Not sure why but for some reason "Colors of the Wind" has been stuck in my head.
Lol I've had the all the songs from The Little Mermaid stuck in my head all day.

Anxious Cat

In no particular order...

The Little Mermaid
Alice in Wonderland
The Lion King
Aladdin
Cinderella
Sleeping Beauty
Pocahontas
Beauty and the Beast
Peter Pan
Lilo and Stitch
Hercules
Snow White
Dumbo
Bambi
Robin Hood
The Fox and the Hound
Oliver and Company
Mulan
Tarzan
Treasure Planet
A Goofy Movie

I know there's more but I'm having a brain fart right now. sweatdrop
The ones that are in bold are my particular favorites.

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250
My personal favourite Disney movie has always been The Brave Little Toaster.
It terrified me as a child but I still love it. Finding out one of my favourite comedians did the voice of the Air Conditioner that goes batshit (Phil Hartman, RIP) made me love it even more.

They all have such great songs but there are some I won't re-watch because I know I'll cry, like Fox and the Hound.

Rainbow Smoker

I always liked The Lion King. For some reason I can vividly remember sitting in a Burger King in 1994 playing with my Lion King happy meal and reading a little card that came with it that was about Simba and Nala going to the elephant graveyard, down to the exact frame they used for the picture in the card. Don't really know why. neutral
DrSheldonCooper ForTheWin
The Lion King and Aladdin are by far my favorite Disney movies. I used to watch The Lion King every single day when I was young, it just never got old. As for Aladdin, I didn't see that until recently, but it was such an amazing movie.

Aladdin ftw!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces