Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like the sword and the stone.
Camp Rock is my favorite. mrgreen heart heart
I love all of the disney movies! heart

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cheerleader 200
I love all of the classic Disney movies, and my husband and friends make fun of me, because I can literally quote just about every movie and song. I just don't think Disney is just for kids, and that the songs and instrumentals are gorgeous. Belle is my favorite "princess", but I find beauty and messages from all of them.
LOL Gigglefits

I like the sword and the stone.

Ooooh that is a good one smile
DarkDreamer1031
I love all of the disney movies! heart

I do too! They're all different in their own unique way smile
evy_writer
I love all of the classic Disney movies, and my husband and friends make fun of me, because I can literally quote just about every movie and song. I just don't think Disney is just for kids, and that the songs and instrumentals are gorgeous. Belle is my favorite "princess", but I find beauty and messages from all of them.

Girl, I can too! I totally agree with you! I love belle! She is awesome smile

Friendly Conversationalist

I can literally sit there and quote all the lines in the Lion King along with the movie, so I would call that my favorite one. Close second is Beauty and the Beast and third is definitely the Fox and the Hound.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
I will always love Beauty and the Beast (the first one only the others are not the best) but Tangled is a really good one too smile
Yuki1216
I can literally sit there and quote all the lines in the Lion King along with the movie, so I would call that my favorite one. Close second is Beauty and the Beast and third is definitely the Fox and the Hound.

The fox and the hound is so sad! It made me cry
shy brit-ANY
I will always love Beauty and the Beast (the first one only the others are not the best) but Tangled is a really good one too smile

Love love LOVE tangled <3

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cheerleader 200
Tiana the princess
evy_writer

When I was a kid, I loved Ariel and Jasmine the most. My mom told me that on certain days, I was a different princess, and wouldn't answer to anything else. She said it was so confusing, because I would change it daily, and then get mad if someone didn't call me the right name lol. I think I relate to Belle more because she seems real and genuine, and she's the one I resemble most as well. But yes, my husband will hear me humming or whistling, and he'll be like "...is that Beauty and the Beast?" I'm like, "Yeah, don't judge." lol.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Tiana the princess
shy brit-ANY

did you see the tangled short on Beauty and the Beast 3D??
evy_writer
Tiana the princess
evy_writer

When I was a kid, I loved Ariel and Jasmine the most. My mom told me that on certain days, I was a different princess, and wouldn't answer to anything else. She said it was so confusing, because I would change it daily, and then get mad if someone didn't call me the right name lol. I think I relate to Belle more because she seems real and genuine, and she's the one I resemble most as well. But yes, my husband will hear me humming or whistling, and he'll be like "...is that Beauty and the Beast?" I'm like, "Yeah, don't judge." lol.

That's really cool that you used to do that as a kid! How cute smile yeah belle is very relatable to be as well because she loves to read just like me and she is different, but in a good way and I feel like that a lot of times. What's your favorite song from beauty and the beast?
shy brit-ANY
Tiana the princess
shy brit-ANY

did you see the tangled short on Beauty and the Beast 3D??

No I haven't but I want to so bad! sad have you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff