Welcome to Gaia! ::

Melancholy Melanoma
DISNEY SUCKED AFTER 1999.
IF YOU'RE REMINISCING ABOUT ANYTHING AFTER 1999, YOU NEVER EVEN GOT TO WATCH THE "GOOD DISNEY" SHOWS.

I STILL LIKE DISNEY FOR SOME THINGS, ESPECIALLY NOW THAT MY DAUGHTER IS HERE, SHE ENJOYS MICKEY MOUSE CLUB AND OTHER SHOWS THAT COME ON IN THE MORNINGS.

SO YEAH, I STILL APPRECIATE WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

wat im talking about is the shows after the baby shows stop playing those shows suck but the baby shows r bad a**
Sharmayne
I definitely miss the classic cartoons and Disney movies. The only thing I think going for them is Phineas & Ferb.
But it's not just Disney, Nickeloden, and ABC Family. Does anyone else remember the TGIF program or the good after school cartoons. AND the Saturday morning cartoons were worth getting up early for.

i think i speak for everyone when i say i miss gettin up early on a Saturday and watchin something good

Profitable Hunter

3,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Couldn't agree more.All these shows are the same too. They focus on teens who want to be famous. It's so annoying. I'd probably watch if they actually came up with something new instead of slightly altering past plots.
Stupid and pointless is definetly the word for that channel. They used to have good shows and tv movies, now it's all gone. The only kids channel I watch is Cartoon Network.
lolz shake it up and that's so random are my favorites. The comedy is kind of dumb for the rest -.-
tobi_robot_of_awesomness
Toots Boots and Hoots
All kids channels pretty much suck nowadays!

what about adventure time tat show is super bad a** 3nodding

Can't say I've sat and watched it, Tend to only watch Cartoon Network late at night when the put the old catroon network classics on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff