Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is Eclare your favorite couple? (Eli + Clare)

Yes! 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
Eh, they're ok. 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
I hate them. 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
This poll closed on August 9, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
This is my absolute favorite show! Who else watches? What are you looking forward to this season? What have you liked so far? What do you predict will happen tio Katie? Who will Drew choose? I'm more looking forward to seeing if Eli and Clare get back together. Anyone else want EClare back? Anyone else's plot you're just dying to see?

And if anyone's on deviantart, please join my group! biggrin http://degrassiseasons10up.deviantart.com/
Degrassi isn't what it used to be, but I still watch, the newer episodes have gotten better though. It is great they put Marisol and Mo together, it just annoys me how quick relationships end in this show though. I bet Katie over doses or something, or maybe nothing at all. Lately they have been making it seem something terrible happens, but it ends up not being that way. It would be cool seeing Eli and Claire back together. It'll be interesting to see what happens with Fiona and Imogen.

Capcha: Tune In

lol fits well.

Hardened Warrior

Girl With The Windex Eyes
It is great they put Marisol and Mo together, it just annoys me how quick relationships end in this show though.

I agree with both statements, I think that Marisol and Mo go great together as a couple. They just seemed to fit.
and the relationships on the show do tend to end very quickly.

@thread: The love triangle thing going on with Drew is kind of crazy... I dunno what will happen... If anything though... Katie will probably break up with Drew because it seems that he may still have feelings for Bianca... I don't know...

and I'd like to see Eli and Claire back together too.

So much drama. o_o

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I bet Katie over doses or something, or maybe nothing at all. Lately they have been making it seem something terrible happens, but it ends up not being that way.

Idk, maybe she'll be a druggie or something for a few episodes. They make it seem like something happens, it would be kinda for not if nothing does.

It would be cool seeing Eli and Claire back together. It'll be interesting to see what happens with Fiona and Imogen.

Yes! I want to see that. Especially 'cause we think Imogen's straight now.

Capcha: Tune In

lol fits well.

Yes it does. :p
Jester25
It is great they put Marisol and Mo together, it just annoys me how quick relationships end in this show though.

I agree with both statements, I think that Marisol and Mo go great together as a couple. They just seemed to fit.
and the relationships on the show do tend to end very quickly.

@thread: The love triangle thing going on with Drew is kind of crazy... I dunno what will happen... If anything though... Katie will probably break up with Drew because it seems that he may still have feelings for Bianca... I don't know...

and I'd like to see Eli and Claire back together too.

So much drama. o_o

Yeah, I think Bianca and Drew may get back together, especially with that scene where they kiss and she leaves the house even though he doesn't want her to.

Sparkly Bunny

I want eli and clare together again so bad. And fiona and imogen.

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Mermaid Boobies
I want eli and clare together again so bad. And fiona and imogen.

Yes! The plots I'm most excited about! The only thing I'm disappointed about is that Adam doesn't seem to have much.

2,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
OMG!!!!! Degrassi is my fav show too and yes! i defintly wand eli and clare to get back together they were the cutest couple!!! im with yaans you should so friend request me when ya get a chance. and i will be watching Degrassi: New Beginnings tonight at 9!!!!!!!!!!! Remember to watch!
heart heart heart heart biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim biggrin heart exclaim

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Mercy Kat
OMG!!!!! Degrassi is my fav show too and yes! i defintly wand eli and clare to get back together they were the cutest couple!!! im with yaans you should so friend request me when ya get a chance. and i will be watching Degrassi: New Beginnings tonight at 9!!!!!!!!!!! Remember to watch!
heart heart heart heart biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim biggrin heart exclaim

Definately! I don't miss an episode! And sure, I'll friend request you. smile
Writer24
This is my absolute favorite show! Who else watches? What are you looking forward to this season? What have you liked so far? What do you predict will happen tio Katie? Who will Drew choose? I'm more looking forward to seeing if Eli and Clare get back together. Anyone else want EClare back? Anyone else's plot you're just dying to see?

YES! i want ECLARE back i cried when they broke up litterally im all about degrassi

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
toad199
Writer24

YES! i want ECLARE back i cried when they broke up litterally im all about degrassi

Same! smile
Writer24
toad199
Writer24

Same! smile

I LOVE ELI GOLD:SWORTHY HE IS SO SEXY LOL wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
toad199
Writer24
toad199
Writer24

Same! smile

I LOVE ELI GOLD:SWORTHY HE IS SO SEXY LOL wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

lol i relate to him. He's emotional, passionate and a writer! smile

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
What do you guys think of the last episode?

Visionary

oh man, I haven't watched this show in forver.
back when i watched it, the show's main characters were jimmy, spin, emma, liberty, jt
ahh, it's too hard to think of the rest, but yeah. those were the good days.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff