Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mssr Miles's Wife

Generous Gekko

Some things I've seen say that they have (but given their lack of cited resources, I'm not able to automatically take them for true), and other things I've seen have said that the announcement was supposed to have been made in early 2012. I guess since it's still only February that "early 2012" isn't over yet...but I guess I'm feeling a little impatient.

Has anyone else heard any news?

Original Genius

5,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dey din't decided yet. sweatdrop
I was curious, but couldn't care less any other way. I tried to keep up, but I just couldn't care to keep up after a episode 6ish.

Mssr Miles's Wife

Generous Gekko

I warched the entire thing and only missed one episode. I really loved the whole thing. Reminded me of the shows in the late 90's that I watched as a kid.

Professional Nerd

No trolling or offense to those that liked the show intended, but god I hope so.

Just for the fact that thinking about it getting renewed by the same damned network that killed Firefly fills me with ENDLESS RAGE.

It's not that I hated Terra Nova. It had potential and I watched the whole first season hoping it would get better and live up to its potential but it just never did. :/

Original Genius

5,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
It getted cancelled now. sad

4,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I read on Dutch teletext that it was cancelled. They generally don't put stuff on there that hasn't been confirmed, so I'd say it's cancelled. Wikipedia also says it's cancelled, but they're looking for a new network to pick it up for season two.
It was cancelled on Fox however due to international popularity, they're trying to find a cable network to put it on. It started strong but then they threw in a few worthless "filler" episodes. Then all the delays and postponements due to baseball also didn't run in the show's favor. I think the father/son conflict was getting corny but the end of the finale did pique my interests.. I wanna know where that ship came from and what's in the badlands!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff