Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Phantom

Might be the wrong place to post this and I am sorry if it is, but it just seemed like the best place. Please move it or tell me if it is in the wrong spot.

Anyway what are some good shows to watch? Really what are just some shows to watch. Bored and fell like starting a new series. Can be anime/cartoon/real life, doesn't matter how old, any genre and so on. I just don't want any reality shows like Jersey Shore and so on, but with a few exceptions if the show is like The Colony.

Some past shows I have watched and enjoyed...

TV Shows

Heroes

NCIS

Law and order SVU

Warehouse 13

Being Human

Supernatural

Eureka

Kolchak: The Night Stalker

The Twilight Zone (old/newer)

Anime

Hellsing

Princess Jelly Fish

Pokemon

Elfen Lied

Small list I know, but all I can think of at the moment/feel like putting down. Right now I am looking for something funny/fantasy(well science fiction-ish). Thought about Doctor Who, but only have the newer series on Netfilx and not sure if I should watch the old one first before watching the new one. gonk

Thanks for any suggestions. 3nodding
Mary Shelly's Frankenhole. Funny SyFy at its best! Check it Out With Dr. Steve Brule is also a more literal approach to funny SyFy. Both are great shows.

Prophet

Twin Peaks and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Also, you don't need to watch old episodes of Doctor Who. Starting with the 2005 series is fine. At least, I never had a problem understanding anything.

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
You can start Doctor Who at any point really. The show is so old that some of the black and white episodes are even lost.

Other good series are:

Battlestar Galactica
Game of Thrones
Castle
Walking Dead
Boardwalk Empire

Popular Friend

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
For anime:
Skip Beat~

Dunno if you're a fan of music videos, but I think this one really gives an idea of what the show is about. The girl with orange hair really wants revenge on the blond guy for well, you'll see why if you watch it~
Eyeshield 21

A really different spin on football. I'm not really a fan of football, but this anime made me a fan of it. XD
~~
Both amazing funny shet.
Dexter
How I Met Your Mother
Community
Big Bang Theory
Alcatraz
Raising Hope
New Girl
Psych
Modern Family
Criminal Minds