Welcome to Gaia! ::

x- I N U I -x
Oh god I used to watch so much crap as a toddler @.@ I could rattle off so many shows I loved.

Ulysees31, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, Thundercats, He-man, She-Ra, TMNT, X-men, Johnny Quest, Swat Cats, Sonic the Hedgehog, Where in the world is Carman San Diego, Batman, Tom & Jerry, Scooby Doo, My Little Pony, Inspector Gadget, Whacky Racers,... and that's the ones I can remember off the top of my head

Thundercats and He-man? You were an 80s baby, huh? Lol. I had a Thundercats coloring book. I liked David the Gnome. That's a messed up show, by the way. SUPER messed up.

Thirteenth Prophet

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
LooKat
x- I N U I -x
Oh god I used to watch so much crap as a toddler @.@ I could rattle off so many shows I loved.

Ulysees31, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, Thundercats, He-man, She-Ra, TMNT, X-men, Johnny Quest, Swat Cats, Sonic the Hedgehog, Where in the world is Carman San Diego, Batman, Tom & Jerry, Scooby Doo, My Little Pony, Inspector Gadget, Whacky Racers,... and that's the ones I can remember off the top of my head

Thundercats and He-man? You were an 80s baby, huh? Lol. I had a Thundercats coloring book. I liked David the Gnome. That's a messed up show, by the way. SUPER messed up.

Yeah, I was born in 86 so I caught the latter end of the good 80's stuff. I don't see how cartoons these days can be justified for kids compared to what I grew up with. It's almost like they're stifling the youth from growing.

I remember getting up early every weekend to watch cartoons. Especially X-men because my parents would watch it with me. Good times them.

Rainbow Admirer

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
I just finished the final episode on Youtube. Oh the nostalgia ;_;
I'm an 80's baby, so my favorite show was Jem!

I also liked Rugrats, Rainbow Brite, He-Man, Popples, Super Mario show, Thundercats, Eureka's Castle, both versions of Ghostbusters, Heathcliff, Garfield, Fraggle Rock...I think the list will go on lol!
MsWriterPerson
The Powerpuff girls. I would watch it religiously and even say in time with the narrator, "The City, Of Townsville!" But I also watched Cardcaptors (which I recently found the Japanese version is WAAAYYY better) Hamtaro, Between the Lions, and Zooboomafoo.

Yeah, the Japanese version, Julian and Tory were boyfriends, so they totally ruined that part in the American version! Also, Lee was attracted to Julian/Yue, but it turned out, it was because he was attracted to the moon power of Yue because that was the element tied to Lee's power.
My favorite show as a child was "Care Bears."

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
There,s too many to count them all smile even in both hands, so ive post only 5 now.

1.Mighty Morphin Power Rangers AHHH the main tune i hear all the time WHY ? (Because i have instrumential version on my MP3 player thats why razz )

2.Little Mermaid TV Series, its kinda stupid (Girlly biggrin tv show) but hey its good stuff.

3.Dexer Lab.Oh boy i still rymenber episode with Silver Spooner wink or all EP with all sounds effects are bassed of.....Mandark tredemark laugh.

4.Megas XLR (I WANNA OWN MECHA TOO smile )

5.Bucky O Hare.C.mon guys lets croak some toads razz

Gallant Shapeshifter

8,450 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Pokemon and Transformers
Spongebob (classic episodes)
Fairy OddParents (classic episodes)
TOM AND JERRY!
and ed edd and eddy wink

Timid Citizen

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
RUNS AROUND IN UNDERWEAR FREAKAZOID!

Moonlight Lover

13,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Jem. I still watch the reruns to this day. biggrin
Rugrats
As Told by Ginger
Dexter's labatory
Powerpuff Girls
Scooby-doo of course
Johnny Bolvo (I can't remember how to spell his last name)
Original Power Rangers
Little Mermaid
Aladdin
Team Titan
Warner Maniacs

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
DANNY PHANTOM

Aged Noob