Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

X_Torric_X

Spartakus and the Sun Beneath the Sea

That crazy-a** Nelvana made series ?! Heh, guess I wasn't alone in watching it. Only episodes I remember were the main characters coming across ******** ULYSSES OF THRACE and where the hero and the dumbass adolescent tag along had to kill each other or his little sister would be publically executed. Nuts stuff, but pretty good from what I remember.

Dangerous Lunatic

GunsmithKitten
X_Torric_X

Spartakus and the Sun Beneath the Sea

That crazy-a** Nelvana made series ?! Heh, guess I wasn't alone in watching it. Only episodes I remember were the main characters coming across ******** ULYSSES OF THRACE and where the hero and the dumbass adolescent tag along had to kill each other or his little sister would be publically executed. Nuts stuff, but pretty good from what I remember.
Damn straight! 'Tis why I like mah old-school cartoons. They just don't make cartoons with a good storyline anymore. Nowadays, it's all about... Flash, 'cus god forbid if they have to pick up a colored pencil or collect a single though for a story.
moonlight_peach12
OhhhBarbiee
I used to love Daria. Actually, no. I STILL love Daria. Too bad they don't show that many re-runs of it. D;
I like watching Daria too it was a really good show. I wish they would air the show again. The last time I saw the show on tv was on mtv but they didn't show it for very long which sucked. I hope they air the series again soon on tv. yum_puddi

Haha I loved it. c:
When mtv aired the show I recorded all of them and refused to come out
of my room just to watch every single one of them. emotion_dowant
But I do hope they air the series again too. :3

Loiterer

As a(n):

Infant-
Pretty sure it was Pokemon or Tiny Toon Adventures.

Toddler-
Rugrats or Batman

Kid-
Naruto. Even though I had no clue what they were talking about in the show half the time, it was still pretty cool and thought it was the best thing ever. Oh, I had no friends either... in my area of town when I was a kid, most of the population was preppy and stuck-up.

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJPYmd8_Qdw gee biggrin if had own motorbike i will try make club named after this series

Lunatic

i used to watch sharon loise and bram, mr dressup, angela anaconda, ed ed and eddy, uh oh and many more
when i was a teen i started to watch less and less shows i guess

IDK

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas