Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Champion

6,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
Charmed was one of my favorite shows when it was on. Whenever I wake up early enough I watch re-runs on TNT
I remember this show! I was so glad when they got rid of Prue. I have always liked the time travel elements in the series like when the sisters go to the future, or to the past in that halloween episode, and can't forget season six with Chris. heart
Meline Moon
I remember this show! I was so glad when they got rid of Prue. I have always liked the time travel elements in the series like when the sisters go to the future, or to the past in that halloween episode, and can't forget season six with Chris. heart

At first I had a difficult time getting used to Paige, but she grew on me. She brought a new life to the show that wasn't there before. I only wished that they'd let Paige and Prue meet on the show, but then in the comics it turned out that Prue wasn't really dead because she possessed a comatose witch.

The time travel episodes were always my favorite because I liked learning about their family history and whatnot, and find out how their past relatives felt about them.

My gosh, yes! I have a MAJOR crush on Chris! Good thing my husband thinks he's hot too, otherwise he'd be totally jealous lmao!

Demonic Smoker

6,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I've seen a few episodes here and there.
It's alright.
I saw one episode where the girls each lose something, like sight, hearing and the ability to talk.
; o ;
I was like, "Omgggg, that old chick is gonna to snatch that babyyyy."
Idk, it was an interesting episode.
If I get the chance, I'll start from the beginning.

Fashionable Shopper

Oh, oh, how can you be good enough?
User Image

Charmed is my most favorite show ever! I have all 8 seasons on dvd. I watch them all over and over, lol.

I always thought Cole was an interesting character with his conflicting halves of himself- his demonic and his human half. I hated how the Charmed Ones ended up turning on him when they knew it was nurture not nature. It was a strong element of the show that who are you is how you were brought up. Its just Cole was such a target for manipulation and the Seer got to him. That doesn't mean he couldn't be handled. After all, every one of TCO have gotten turned into something evil multiple times. I felt bad for Cole. When Phoebe was pregnant with demon baby I always hoped she'd carry it. Could have made for some interesting episodes.

I also hated the Billy/Christy plot. Billy could have been an interesting character. But the whole plot was stupid. TCO were supposed to be the great and powerful witches not some two nobodies. I never had anything against Billy being brought in to help and learn from TCO because it was interesting to see her learn. I even think that Christy is interesting. Its just the whole plot with Billy obsessing and Christy being vanquished was dumb. They always found a way and they could have found a way. Christy was an innocent- not a demon. She was adbucted, manipulated and taught horrible things.

My favorite couple is Leo and Piper. I love their epic love destiny. Its just so cuuute! There are things I hated. When Leo was haunted by the Avatars and off hunting Barbas..... he was just nuts. It was really sad and not at all what I wanted to see. I wanted to see a loving little family...

I have a lot of favorite episodes but my favorite is both parts of A Witches Tail.

User Image
How can you measure up?

I really like it although I still haven't seen every episode.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
I LOVE CHARMED

Witty Fairy

17,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
heart I love this show. I'm really quite sad that it ended. I never really liked Prue and I always thought Paige was awesome. I always loved Phoebe and I grew to like Piper after she had Wyatt. I loved the last episode but it made me cry cause it was the end
oShut up Meg
I've seen a few episodes here and there.
It's alright.
I saw one episode where the girls each lose something, like sight, hearing and the ability to talk.
; o ;
I was like, "Omgggg, that old chick is gonna to snatch that babyyyy."
Idk, it was an interesting episode.
If I get the chance, I'll start from the beginning.

That episode is pretty funny. I love the charades with Paige and Phoebe where Phoebe is like, "PMS monkey?" The look on Paige's face was priceless!
I love this show. I have the complete series in the book of shadows. They did have some hot guys throughout the series. Piper is my favorite of the Halliwell sisters and I like Paige better then Prue. I love the PIper and Leo love story. Leo is AWESOME!

Moonlight Lover

13,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I loved the first three seasons but I really thought it lacked something after Shannen Doherty left/was let go.

The writing and storylines went down hill, IMHO. And I never really warmed up to Rose McGowan.

Beloved Shapeshifter

I enjoyed the first couple of seasons. My dad and I would watch the series religiously and both of us enjoyed the magic with a touch of action, but it lost some of its charm after a bit. I caught some random episode after I stopped watching it and it involved the girls taking one of the sons to some witchling school. As soon as I saw that, I couldn't take it seriously anymore and brushed that season off as if they were trying to rip off Harry Potter... I didn't even know that it ended until last year to be honest.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
It's a great show and I've always loved Piper and Leo's relationship on the show.

Dedicated Entrepreneur

Cole and billy Zane's character were the only parts of the show I enjoyed. My wife is a big fan though

Original Gaian

s_eternity
Who else here LOVES Charmed? I can't get enough of that show, although some episodes I don't like because they're annoying. Like the ones that focuses on Phoebe and Cole. Anyways, I have some of the season 9 comics, and they're pretty interesting so far. What do you all think of the show?
I love watching Charmed, the episodes with Phoebe and Cole I tend to skip when re-watching.. the are annoying at times.
My favorite Sister was Phoebe at first, then Prue, the Paige and Now It's Piper.
Who's yours?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces