Can a guy and girl be bestfriends?

Yes 0.78817733990148 78.8% [ 160 ]
No 0.019704433497537 2.0% [ 4 ]
Not without developing feelings 0.039408866995074 3.9% [ 8 ]
That's a hard one(that's what she said) 0.0935960591133 9.4% [ 19 ]
Yes, a horny friendship 0.059113300492611 5.9% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 203 ]
1 2 >

So, like, I've been bestfriends with this girl for about 5 years now. She got with a girl recently. I got out of a relationship. She was having problems with her girlfriend. I could only comfort her. We ended up making out...a couple of times.
Anyways, there isn't anything there between us though. Any input on this?

8,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
You comforted one another. Some people don't even view kissing as romantic. Lesbians, bisexuals...everyone tends to crave that comfort from the gender they're attracted to.

There doesn't have to be anything romantic about your friendship, but if it ends up being so, that's just an added bonus :3 !

Friendly Raider

meh monkey
So, like, I've been bestfriends with this girl for about 5 years now. She got with a girl recently. I got out of a relationship. She was having problems with her girlfriend. I could only comfort her. We ended up making out...a couple of times.
Anyways, there isn't anything there between us though. Any input on this?

Wow alright I think she is just upset and hurt and she went for the first person to comfort her and that was you... I wouldn't really think anything of it.
girls and guys can totally be friends. I've had a lot of guy friends all my life and there have never really been any issues

as for your situation, making-out doesn't have to have romantic connotations. sometimes this stuff just happens

Pazoo's Fangirl

Shy Specter

My best friend is a guy I have known for like 14 years. I have never developed romantic feelings for him, so I would say yes. A guy and a girl can be best friends without developing a romantic relationship.

gucci bart rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Heart Seeker

I really dont think you can be friends with a girl, least its never worked for me even tho I tried. seems like if you aret involved romantically you are just an acquaintance or a pen pal. confused

11,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I have a female friend who is not attracted to me and I am not attracted to her. We've been friends for years and never developed romantic feelings for each other.

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
biggrin Pat the girl pelvis and check it out

Invisible Warrior

18,825 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
If you actually decide to be together in the end, you're just going to be a rebound for her. Then she'll dump you for a "better deal" and say "you are just like a brother to her" in the end confused Naturally.

But yeah, it's possible that a guy can be bestfriends with a girl vice versa, just don't lose your man card in the process.
No. I personally cannot stay friends with a women that I "would" like to bone or make out with. It just doesn't work that way. Most of the time when a male falls in the "friend zone" is because the women simply doesn't respect the man. Men and women don't just become friends so simply. It's either they are both sexually attracted to each other or not. That's it. This is just is my idea on this topic.
Lady Kariel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Believe it or not, that's who she looks like xd
Of course they can! My best friend is a boy... and you actually made this poll on his 13th birthday smile
Guys and girls can be friends as long as those guys are in love with other girls.
I've met some guys who aren't interested in relationships, same goes for girls. That is not to say minor crushes are unlikely. 3nodding

But I can understand why some guys/girls think that girls and boys cannot be friends. But I only know one theory. The guy likes the girl but the girl only likes the attention she gets from the guy. Or vice versa.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff