< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Wistful Mage

20,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
Imagine Dragons Ey
Nyx_of_Hell

I think it would be a tie between Soul-less Angel and Dark Willow. God, the potential for evil in such normal people! And I absolutely LOVED the way the characters were portrayed.

You?

I enjoyed watching Dark Willow but I missed Willow to much in those episodes.
For me its Drucilla. Idk I thought there was something quite intriguing about her craziness.
I loved watching soul-less Angel too and I found Glory to be interesting.

OH MY. Dru! I comepletely forgot about her. Yes, that innocent crazed titillating evil-ness of Dru *shivers*

One of my favorite portrayals ever! It's one of those role that I wish I could try my hand at, you know?

The thing that strikes me the most is in the Homecoming episode in Season 3 when buffy and Cordy are being hunted...the fact that each was supposed to be the other strikes me as hilarious but fitting sometime xD

Original Gaian

Nyx_of_Hell
Imagine Dragons Ey
Nyx_of_Hell

I think it would be a tie between Soul-less Angel and Dark Willow. God, the potential for evil in such normal people! And I absolutely LOVED the way the characters were portrayed.

You?

I enjoyed watching Dark Willow but I missed Willow to much in those episodes.
For me its Drucilla. Idk I thought there was something quite intriguing about her craziness.
I loved watching soul-less Angel too and I found Glory to be interesting.

OH MY. Dru! I comepletely forgot about her. Yes, that innocent crazed titillating evil-ness of Dru *shivers*

One of my favorite portrayals ever! It's one of those role that I wish I could try my hand at, you know?

The thing that strikes me the most is in the Homecoming episode in Season 3 when buffy and Cordy are being hunted...the fact that each was supposed to be the other strikes me as hilarious but fitting sometime xD
Yes I totally know what you mean. I'd love to play a role like that.

Ah haha, Yes I thought that was a great episode of Buffy. I always loved Buffy and Cordelia moments.
One of the episodes I always think of Is 'Hush' In season 4 where they loose their voices.

Wistful Mage

20,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
Imagine Dragons Ey
Nyx_of_Hell

OH MY. Dru! I completely forgot about her. Yes, that innocent crazed titillating evil-ness of Dru *shivers*

Yes I totally know what you mean. I'd love to play a role like that.

Ah haha, Yes I thought that was a great episode of Buffy. I always loved Buffy and Cordelia moments.
One of the episodes I always think of Is 'Hush' In season 4 where they loose their voices.

YES. THAT EPISODE WAS JUST WOW, YOU KNOW?!

I mean. Seriously.

So, did you know that everyone criticized the show for being highly dependent on witticisms and snappy dialogue? So Whedon wrote this as a response to the allegations that this was the only reason Buffy was good. AKA CREATING ONE OF THE BEST EPISODES EVER AND WITHOUT ANY DIALOGUES!

:')

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces