Season 5: Buffy vs. Glory 0.15151515151515 15.2% [ 475 ]
Season 7: Buffy vs the Hellmouth 0.31610845295056 31.6% [ 991 ]
Total Votes:[ 3135 ]

Salvatore Graziano
10_Ace_of_Spades
Salvatore Graziano
10_Ace_of_Spades
SilverRhino
I'll start off the discussion by saying the sixth season of Buffy was my absolute favorite. I hated that they killed off Tara, but I loved what it caused. Evil Willow was a bad mofo! LOL! I loved her. I actually dressed up as her one Halloween. LMAO! What are you guys' favorite seasons?

I also loved season 6. Willow's my favorite character and it was nice to see her get so much attention even if she was evil (and bad@$$ evil at that). It really showed her power. I also like Spike in this season. Just so hot.

I'm going to throw in my two cents here. If you thought Willow was a 'bad mofo' during her dark phase, you should see her in Season 8 of BtVS. She's ridiculous as 'Willow Light' as I like to call her. Even in 7 when they send her off to learn how to be all 'mother gaia' with the coven in Britain she turns out pretty powerful.

I didn't even know there was an either season. I just knew about the comics, and that book that had "Queen of Slayers"

Not entirely sure what this 'Queen of Slayers' business is. I'm familiar with the Tales of the Slayers, but not the other. The comics are the other seasons. 8 and 9, which is in production, are comics. They're canonical however.

Queen of Slayers is a novel set right after the fight with the hellmouth and the gang going to Rome to figure out how to deal wth all the rising slayers
10_Ace_of_Spades
Salvatore Graziano
10_Ace_of_Spades
Salvatore Graziano
10_Ace_of_Spades
SilverRhino
I'll start off the discussion by saying the sixth season of Buffy was my absolute favorite. I hated that they killed off Tara, but I loved what it caused. Evil Willow was a bad mofo! LOL! I loved her. I actually dressed up as her one Halloween. LMAO! What are you guys' favorite seasons?

I also loved season 6. Willow's my favorite character and it was nice to see her get so much attention even if she was evil (and bad@$$ evil at that). It really showed her power. I also like Spike in this season. Just so hot.

I'm going to throw in my two cents here. If you thought Willow was a 'bad mofo' during her dark phase, you should see her in Season 8 of BtVS. She's ridiculous as 'Willow Light' as I like to call her. Even in 7 when they send her off to learn how to be all 'mother gaia' with the coven in Britain she turns out pretty powerful.

I didn't even know there was an either season. I just knew about the comics, and that book that had "Queen of Slayers"

Not entirely sure what this 'Queen of Slayers' business is. I'm familiar with the Tales of the Slayers, but not the other. The comics are the other seasons. 8 and 9, which is in production, are comics. They're canonical however.

Queen of Slayers is a novel set right after the fight with the hellmouth and the gang going to Rome to figure out how to deal wth all the rising slayers

Interesting, but, they pretty much summarize that in Season 8 so it doesn't sound like I've missed anything.

Adorable Trash

17,100 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Super Tipsy 200

21,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Firestarter 200
CHEESE MAN! xd
Krayzie537
CHEESE MAN! xd

Oh my god, the CHEESE MAN! I totally forgot about him. That was so funny and random! xD "I wear the cheese, the cheese does not wear me..." WTH??? lol

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I just joined Gaia a few days ago and I'm so happy to see this here. I love Buffy so much. I remember when I first started watching it was when I was in 2nd grade around 1999 I think? I instantly fell in love with it and would have to beg my mom every night to let me stay up till 9pm to watch every new episode.I stuck with it during all those years and once dressed up as Buffy for Halloween which doesn't really work considering I just looked like I normally would but with a pointy wooden object. emotion_awesome

Anyways I own all the episodes and even got my little sister whose was born the same year it came out to watch all the episodes and now she loves it as much as me. Lol I am so proud. crying

Also.. I love Spike + Buffy. Sorry Angel fans.. but no not for me.
I honestly never liked how they did Xander and Cordelia. Those two were a very favorite couple of mine.
Tough Love. Season 5, Episode 19. That pretty much sums up why I dislike Tara, or more accurately, Amber Benson. She's a terrible actress. The extras throughout Season 5 that have their brains sucked out of their heads do a fine job acting nuts. They look ******** up, and they act ******** up. Amber Benson? Absolutely nothing changes about how she acts, all she does is spout off random nonsense. But, it sounds exactly like her when she's supposedly sane. Terrible, terrible performance. Her character also just goes extremely downhill from there. I think I like Michelle Trachtenberg/ Dawn even more than her, and she was previously my least favorite character of BtVS.
Bowler Cap Fairy
Krayzie537
CHEESE MAN! xd

Oh my god, the CHEESE MAN! I totally forgot about him. That was so funny and random! xD "I wear the cheese, the cheese does not wear me..." WTH??? lol
That guy was one strange person! popping up in all there dreams !

Durem Vampire

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Medalist 100
I love the movie and now I start watch the series.

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Anxious Noob

Buffy is one of my all time favorite show! I wish I had a scooby gang and be able to hang out with a slayer and witches annnd Giles!

Plus, Buffy's got puppy dog eyes...

Friendly Citizen

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Buffy is still the ultimate vampire slayer. I loved the Angel/ Buffy relationship. smile
I wouldn't call Amber Bensen a Terrible actor. I saw a few things that she did outside of Buffy, and her personality is way way different than Tara's. She's very outgoing, not sheltered and she is very very witty, not so much on the dork factor. So I think that states something.

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Salvatore Graziano
Tough Love. Season 5, Episode 19. That pretty much sums up why I dislike Tara, or more accurately, Amber Benson. She's a terrible actress. The extras throughout Season 5 that have their brains sucked out of their heads do a fine job acting nuts. They look ******** up, and they act ******** up. Amber Benson? Absolutely nothing changes about how she acts, all she does is spout off random nonsense. But, it sounds exactly like her when she's supposedly sane. Terrible, terrible performance. Her character also just goes extremely downhill from there. I think I like Michelle Trachtenberg/ Dawn even more than her, and she was previously my least favorite character of BtVS.

I like Tara's character, and I sort of get that the creators meant for her to be a little awkward and shy... but you're right in saying that Amber Benson's acting never really pulled it off. I know it sounds strange, but she's very awkward playing awkard.

And has anyone else noticed all the former Buffy actors making appearances on Supernatural? Amber Benson, Mercedes McNab, Charisma Carpenter, and James Marsters!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff