What was the best epic battle?

Season 2: Buffy vs Angelus 0.29888357256778 29.9% [ 937 ]
Season 3: Buffy vs. the Mayor 0.11642743221691 11.6% [ 365 ]
Season 4: Buffy vs. Adam 0.1170653907496 11.7% [ 367 ]
Season 5: Buffy vs. Glory 0.15151515151515 15.2% [ 475 ]
Season 7: Buffy vs the Hellmouth 0.31610845295056 31.6% [ 991 ]
Total Votes:[ 3135 ]

VCBF
Season 3 is easily my favourite. Followed by seasons 5 and 2.

I'm genuinely surprised at that season 7 is being voted the favourite season. I think it's my least favourite.
Great favorite seasons you have. smile I agree with you, Season 7 is one of my least favorites.
x_Valo_x
I must be a loan season six person! Hi Chimera Doll nice to know I'm not the only one still out there that is obessed with Buffy
You like Season 6 too? Woot! Same here, it's by far my favorite. biggrin

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The Chimera Doll
You like Season 6 too? Woot! Same here, it's by far my favorite. biggrin

Yeah the whole Dark Willow is so much heart and come on... once more with feeling that is the best buffy episode!
Dark Willow is brilliant. While I quite like season 6, she's by far the best thing about it.

"Bored now."

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Must say that while the battle against Angelus made me wanna cry my heart out the battle against the hellmouth and the first is most epic and badass.

Sunilu's Prince

Bachelorette

I have loved this show for as long as I can remember, I wish it still came on.
People think shows like Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries, & True Blood are good or better than Buffy?
HELL NO. They need a serious wake up call, Buffy is ******** epic and will always be a classic unlike these new teeniebopper shows.

Also I think the battle with Glory is the most epic one, she was really hard to kill in my opinion.
But honestly they're all amazingly epic.
Abducted and Probed
I have loved this show for as long as I can remember, I wish it still came on.
People think shows like Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries, & True Blood are good or better than Buffy?
HELL NO. They need a serious wake up call, Buffy is ******** epic and will always be a classic unlike these new teeniebopper shows.

Also I think the battle with Glory is the most epic one, she was really hard to kill in my opinion.
But honestly they're all amazingly epic.
I so agree with you! None of them can beat Buffy.

Sunilu's Prince

Bachelorette

The Chimera Doll

xD Thanks.
I seriously cannot comprehend why people compare those crappy shows with Buffy.
If they sat down and watched every season of Buffy they would feel stupid.
So true. Besides, Buffy has a college course dedicated to it. xD
Man, I would love to take that class. Would pass with flying colors.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
People don't often think as buffy as a cultural icon or even like a show that really changed tv but I totally believe it did because it was the first show that I remember that wasn't like some stupid teen love drama that was geared for the most part towards girls (in their fan base... haven't meet very many male Buffy fans) which I think is pretty cool when you think about it.
I so agree, Valo! Buffy is a cultural icon and did indeed change TV. I love that throughout the show you really see what every character goes through; things that people really go through. And you can feel for them, although there is that fantasy twist - fans can still relate to the characters.
Plus, Once More With Feeling is a big example. It had lots of influences on other shows. smile
I would agree. I think the Buffy show completely changed the way people viewed drama and horror as a mix together. Horror before that, I feel left people with a sense of disconnection from the victims. For example, every Dracula movie made up to this point. Even take all the zombie movies and movies such as the American Werewolf in London or in Paris.

The previous things before the Buffy show really didn't hit on how people do change through the horrors that they face. Really, I think its best summarized by something that Sarah Michelle Gellar said herself about the show, the actress that played Buffy herself. "I like the show because.... it allows us to see what its like to face our monsters." And I would personally agree with her. On a side note, I do not agree with alot of the things in the buffy world, as they massively conflict with my morals and way of life. But I do think that this is a major icon. If it wasn't why would other sitcoms make fun of it. They wouldn't have the ability to if the knowledge of such a thing wasn't mainstream.

I remember a while back watching a American t.v. show called "Who's line is it anyway". There one of the comedians portrayed Buffy and Dracula. There really wouldn't be a great way to understand Buffy, as a Icon, unless it was mainstream. Additionally, Buffy references are found all around the net, media, and social circles. Recently, when I was out and about my day, I was talking with a friend whom wasn't a Buffy fan, but nevertheless, used a reference to Buffy when comparing how "sucky twilight is, at least Buffy got the slaying right!"
Very much agreed, Oricalobe! Very nicely said. smile

Is anyone currently watching Buffy? I'm re-watching the entire series and am currently on Season 3.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I'm on season 4 at the moment myself... re-watching the whole series then going to work on getting/watching the whole series of angel
Just starting to get into this show again. I've forgotten how much I love Spike -just made one- If anyone knows any other active Buffy characters could you please tell me where I might find them around here?
x_Valo_x
I'm on season 4 at the moment myself... re-watching the whole series then going to work on getting/watching the whole series of angel
Ah, one season ahead of me! Cool! smile I just got done watching the entire Angel series for the first time. It was a lot better than I thought. Such a great show - I've been missing out all this time! I still think I like Buffy better though. wink

lBig Badl
Just starting to get into this show again. I've forgotten how much I love Spike -just made one- If anyone knows any other active Buffy characters could you please tell me where I might find them around here?
I LOVE your avatar!!! I am a huge Spike fan, love 'im! I have several Buffy character accounts if you're interested in adding me, let me know I can send ya friend requests. ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff