Season 2: Buffy vs Angelus 0.29888357256778 29.9% [ 937 ]
Season 3: Buffy vs. the Mayor 0.11642743221691 11.6% [ 365 ]
Season 4: Buffy vs. Adam 0.1170653907496 11.7% [ 367 ]
Season 5: Buffy vs. Glory 0.15151515151515 15.2% [ 475 ]
Season 7: Buffy vs the Hellmouth 0.31610845295056 31.6% [ 991 ]
Total Votes:[ 3135 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 442 443 444 > >> >>> »|

worse than i seem
I think Spikes hot because he's evil and has an accent and would slam me up against the wall and have his way with me. And I so wouldn't complain.

wink

I'm so excited to see James (who plays Spike) on Torchwood. I haven't really seen him since Angel ended.

Well that was a really good explanation. LOL! How is Torchwood? Haven't seen it...
Kahyla
Three and Six are my favs by far!!

I love the 'Band Candy' episode.... it was sooo funny!!

And "Once More With Feeling' was fantastic!

Good choices. LOL! "Once More with Feeling was the best. I loved it when Willow sang...

Willow: "Why are my lines mostly filler?" LMAO! And Tara could sing her a** off as well as Spike and Giles. Loved it!
Lunayax
Why Spike is hot: he's a badass who likes it rough, he has abs of steel, and he can be a total softy when he wants to. heart Simply effulgent.

Love the adjective you used. But that could be said about Angelus as well. Riley.. not so much. LOL!

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
SilverRhino
Kahyla
Three and Six are my favs by far!!

I love the 'Band Candy' episode.... it was sooo funny!!

And "Once More With Feeling' was fantastic!

Good choices. LOL! "Once More with Feeling was the best. I loved it when Willow sang...

Willow: "Why are my lines mostly filler?" LMAO! And Tara could sing her a** off as well as Spike and Giles. Loved it!

Hahahhaah!! Yes!!!

"Cause I'm under your spell...."

"Hey I'm not wearing underwear!! lol"
Kahyla
You know... sure spike is hot...

But I was sooo caught up by Xander when it first came out... and then Oz... and then Angel grew on me!! lol

VIVA LA XANDER!!! heart

Xander was definitely a hottie. Too bad he was recently in rehab and gained alot of weight. LOL! O and Faith is definitely hot. She's a true bad a**! WAY better than Kendra. Although it was sad to see her get killed by Drusilla (and pretty awesome!). LOL!
BloodVixen1
Buffy is my favorite character. mrgreen And I also love spike.

I think my favorite character is definitely Willow. She went through so much transformation. I think my least favorite was Dawn. She was so whiny! I hated her!

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
SilverRhino
Kahyla
You know... sure spike is hot...

But I was sooo caught up by Xander when it first came out... and then Oz... and then Angel grew on me!! lol

VIVA LA XANDER!!! heart

Xander was definitely a hottie. Too bad he was recently in rehab and gained alot of weight. LOL! O and Faith is definitely hot. She's a true bad a**! WAY better than Kendra. Although it was sad to see her get killed by Drusilla (and pretty awesome!). LOL!

Yeah I know... Poor guy! Oh well There was a day that he can look back on be like... wow I was hot! lol smile

Yeah I have one too many Faith dolls!!
Poor, poor Kendra... She died in such a violent way... It was scary and I loved it!! Does that make me psycho?

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
SilverRhino
BloodVixen1

I think my favorite character is definitely Willow. She went through so much transformation. I think my least favorite was Dawn. She was so whiny! I hated her!

Willow did go through sooo much. But there was one point where I just hated what she had become... But any way! lol

Dawn was soooo whinny. It threw me crazy some times... She was always like LOOK AT ME!!! lol

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
ScaryChelsea
Poor, poor Kendra... She died in such a violent way... It was scary and I loved it!! Does that make me psycho?

Nope because I feel the same! lol
ScaryChelsea

Well yes... but you know you laughed when Kendra died. Her accent was so annoying. LOL!
Kahyla
SilverRhino
BloodVixen1

Willow did go through sooo much. But there was one point where I just hated what she had become... But any way! lol

Dawn was soooo whinny. It threw me crazy some times... She was always like LOOK AT ME!!! lol

LMAO at your above post. Oh and yeah I didn't like Willow at a certain point either... especially in the seventh season when she started dating that whore Kennedy. I hated her! UGH! Tara was perfect for her.

You know Dawn really served no purpose but providing the fifth season with a really sad ending. O god, and she was crushing hard as hell on Xander. I was thinking "back off b***h! You're not even real!" LOL!

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
SilverRhino
Kahyla
SilverRhino
BloodVixen1

LMAO at your above post. Oh and yeah I didn't like Willow at a certain point either... especially in the seventh season when she started dating that whore Kennedy. I hated her! UGH! Tara was perfect for her.

You know Dawn really served no purpose but providing the fifth season with a really sad ending. O god, and she was crushing hard as hell on Xander. I was thinking "back off b***h! You're not even real!" LOL!

Yeah I didn't care for Kennedy either... But she did have a tounge ring!! lol Which was hot! haha

any way... Dawn= pointless filler lol
Kahyla
SilverRhino
Kahyla
SilverRhino
BloodVixen1

Yeah I didn't care for Kennedy either... But she did have a tounge ring!! lol Which was hot! haha

any way... Dawn= pointless filler lol

LOL! Totally agree! The only thing I disliked about Faith now that I think of it... is the fact that she became the mayor's b***h... I was like "KILL HIM! He is a shitty father figure." LOL! He did turn out to be pretty cool though and he killed that annoying a** principle. LOL! That was awesome!
Best Soundtrack ever:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff