Season 3: Buffy vs. the Mayor 0.11642743221691 11.6% [ 365 ]
Season 4: Buffy vs. Adam 0.1170653907496 11.7% [ 367 ]
Season 5: Buffy vs. Glory 0.15151515151515 15.2% [ 475 ]
Season 7: Buffy vs the Hellmouth 0.31610845295056 31.6% [ 991 ]
Total Votes:[ 3135 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 442 443 444 > >> >>> »|

I like spike he is So Perfect

Spike: I'm Insane. wats his Excuse?
Over summer last year I had just heard of it from my uncle. He has all of them on dvd so I watched them all nonstop no sleep or anything.
I love this show. I also love spike. I have some of the seasons so its fun to watch over and over. mrgreen
gonna have to say that im not as huge as a fan as i was, like i own seasons 2-7 (i didnt like season 1 at all, i thought it was lame to the max) and i was, like most girls watching buffy, in love with spike and cried like the love of my life had just died when he died at the end of the 7th. But I got to say, its being rekindled ever since i found out that joss was continuing the show into its 8th season through the Dark Horse comics. I think its frickin awesome, and how, as you read the comic you can totally tell that if it were tv, id be all xd all over again. Buffy is truly one of my all time favourite shows, and I'm glad that joss is remaining true to his fans and continuing the story even though it may not be through the television.
Kagome xoxoxo InuYasha
Over summer last year I had just heard of it from my uncle. He has all of them on dvd so I watched them all nonstop no sleep or anything.

I can totally picture myself doing the same thing! LOL! I have to save up money so I can buy them all up at once. I didn't like ow they carried Spike over to Angel as a ghost or some s**t. LOL! wasn't it enough that he was undead? How are you going to have a vampire ghost?
saphire_x
I love this show. I also love spike. I have some of the seasons so its fun to watch over and over. mrgreen

Every female seems to have a thing for Spike... I have to ask; What the hell is it that makes him so much more attractive than any other of Buffy's love interest?
Tanariz
gonna have to say that im not as huge as a fan as i was, like i own seasons 2-7 (i didnt like season 1 at all, i thought it was lame to the max) and i was, like most girls watching buffy, in love with spike and cried like the love of my life had just died when he died at the end of the 7th. But I got to say, its being rekindled ever since i found out that joss was continuing the show into its 8th season through the Dark Horse comics. I think its frickin awesome, and how, as you read the comic you can totally tell that if it were tv, id be all xd all over again. Buffy is truly one of my all time favourite shows, and I'm glad that joss is remaining true to his fans and continuing the story even though it may not be through the television.

I hated season 7. Spike saving the world was a little far fetched... and everyone becoming a slayer? Yeah, not so much... lol. I thought season 1 was a classic. It was a great introduction from the cheesy movie in emanated from. I loved Cordelia in the first season. She was such a b***h. And Oz? How can you not love him!?! LOL!
TO THE WOMEN (& SOME MEN) OF GAIA:

WHY IS SPIKE HOT?
anyone? sweatdrop

Sparkly Hunter

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I think Spikes hot because he's evil and has an accent and would slam me up against the wall and have his way with me. And I so wouldn't complain.

wink

I'm so excited to see James (who plays Spike) on Torchwood. I haven't really seen him since Angel ended.

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Three and Six are my favs by far!!

I love the 'Band Candy' episode.... it was sooo funny!!

And "Once More With Feeling' was fantastic!
Why Spike is hot: he's a badass who likes it rough, he has abs of steel, and he can be a total softy when he wants to. heart Simply effulgent.

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
You know... sure spike is hot...

But I was sooo caught up by Xander when it first came out... and then Oz... and then Angel grew on me!! lol

VIVA LA XANDER!!! heart
Buffy is my favorite character. mrgreen And I also love spike.

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm totally in love with Faith....

She rocks my socks right off...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers