Season 2: Buffy vs Angelus 0.29888357256778 29.9% [ 937 ]
Season 3: Buffy vs. the Mayor 0.11642743221691 11.6% [ 365 ]
Season 4: Buffy vs. Adam 0.1170653907496 11.7% [ 367 ]
Season 5: Buffy vs. Glory 0.15151515151515 15.2% [ 475 ]
Season 7: Buffy vs the Hellmouth 0.31610845295056 31.6% [ 991 ]
Total Votes:[ 3135 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 442 443 444 > >> >>> »|

ScaryChelsea
We really do need a Buffy night!! And when we do, I'll bring extra highlighters... umm.. ha, ha. Shared too much!!

LOL! No honey, I don't think I'll be needing a highlighter.... but thanx for the offer. I just want to watch Buffy and eat some Scooby snacks. LOL!
XxSafetyPinsxX
Oh. I love Buffy. Last year for Christmas I asked for all seven seasons, and then stayed in my room for seven days and watched them XDD

A Ha! A true fan! I could picture myself doing the same, probably only leaving to shower, urinate, and eat. LOL! What is your favorite season of them all?
I wish Buffy aired more often. They show it ridiculously early when no one has the desire or time to watch the episodes. They show Buffy on FX at like 6 AM. Sooooo not cool! You know, I think they should make a channel called Cult Classics, and show all the past shows like Xena, and Buffy, and Friends, and even Power Rangers (original) at a scheduled time in the day. They could have movie nights and show movies like Kill Bill, and the Matrix trilogy, and Akira, and Blade Runner, and Clockwork Orange, and Mad Max, and all the Star Wars movies. I would watch that channel everyday, all day! What do you guys think?
I think the above idea would really give the younger generation a chance to catch up with a cult classic!
Keepin it alive. I see someone else started a thread about who is a better boyfriend, Riley or Spike shortly after I asked that question on this forum. Coincidence? No such thing. LOL! Anyway, come on Buffy people! I know you're out there!

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ya season 6 was the best, I got it on DVD too.
I didnt like the episodes with Riley, they were kinda boring and that guy was stupid o.O
The relationship between Spike and Buffy was weird , but I like Spike more than Angel.
I miss that show! I sometimes just sit in a dark room and watch my recording of the musical episode. Such great memories.

I loved Spike and Buffy together. It sounded like it would be weird but how the actors portrayed it was beautiful. Season six was definitely the greatest.

I hate Riley! He bugged the hell out of me. I almost stopped watching the show cause of how boring the episodes were with him in it but I kept with it and I am so glad.
MrsMuffinz
Ya season 6 was the best, I got it on DVD too.
I didnt like the episodes with Riley, they were kinda boring and that guy was stupid o.O
The relationship between Spike and Buffy was weird , but I like Spike more than Angel.

I totally agree about season 6 being the best. Evil Willow was fantastic, and that season was enriched with so much emotion you couldn't help but cry with her at the season finale. Although the saddest episode in my opinion was when Joyce(Buffy's mom) died. I was balling like all day! About Spike and Buffy, I don't know... I love Angel and so I see Buffy with him whenever I think about her being in a relationship. And Riley was really boring. He was cute, but the only episode that I liked with him in it was when Faith and Buffy switched bodies and he slept with Faith. That was the best!
[-Marionette-]
I miss that show! I sometimes just sit in a dark room and watch my recording of the musical episode. Such great memories.

I loved Spike and Buffy together. It sounded like it would be weird but how the actors portrayed it was beautiful. Season six was definitely the greatest.

I hate Riley! He bugged the hell out of me. I almost stopped watching the show cause of how boring the episodes were with him in it but I kept with it and I am so glad.

You know, alot of people didn't like season six. Why? I have no idea. They complained that there was no big boss at the end. I honestly think Evil Willow could kick the Master's a**, Glory's a**, that weird android demon's a**, and not to mention Buffy's a**. LOL! I loved it when Giles came back with borrowed powers though. I so didn't expect that. It was the best.
Best representation of Willow doing her thing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGbO3rK0X2M

Copy and paste the link! It's well worth it.
SilverRhino
Then again...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can't go wrong with that body... LOL!

oh Yipee!! i wanna watch it again now!!! *runs out and buys dvds*
I love Buffy (I own all seasons on DVD), I have to say that my fave seasons are 2,3, and 6, though they are all good. I have to say, Spike was lovely (Yum!)...but then again I do really like Angel. Honestly, I don't know who I like her with more. I did not really fallow the Angel Show, but now that its summer I think that I will rent them, because I like him enough, and I hear that Spike joins him on his show...Bow Chika Bow Wow! LOL

I thought that Evil Willow was just brilliant! Though I do like her character all together. I also like Faith she was a good addition to the show I think. I like her in season 7.

I thought that the saddest episode was the one where Buffy kills herself, I was like crying for a day. I mean I knew she was going to come back to life....but I don't know, that episode just kinda got to me. Don't Ask.

Giles was also a great character, I loved the barrowed powers thing as well, personally I think he could have kicked a**! I was watching the Woody Allen (sp?) film Scoop, and Giles had a really small part in it, and when I was watching it I was like yelling "LOOK ITS GILES! OH YAY LOOK LOOK ITS GILES!" Honestly, I was so exited.
Wolf Fang13
I love Buffy (I own all seasons on DVD), I have to say that my fave seasons are 2,3, and 6, though they are all good. I have to say, Spike was lovely (Yum!)...but then again I do really like Angel. Honestly, I don't know who I like her with more. I did not really fallow the Angel Show, but now that its summer I think that I will rent them, because I like him enough, and I hear that Spike joins him on his show...Bow Chika Bow Wow! LOL

I thought that Evil Willow was just brilliant! Though I do like her character all together. I also like Faith she was a good addition to the show I think. I like her in season 7.

I thought that the saddest episode was the one where Buffy kills herself, I was like crying for a day. I mean I knew she was going to come back to life....but I don't know, that episode just kinda got to me. Don't Ask.

Giles was also a great character, I loved the barrowed powers thing as well, personally I think he could have kicked a**! I was watching the Woody Allen (sp?) film Scoop, and Giles had a really small part in it, and when I was watching it I was like yelling "LOOK ITS GILES! OH YAY LOOK LOOK ITS GILES!" Honestly, I was so exited.

OMG! I totally forgot about that episode. I was balling for like half an hour that day. I called my friend crying and I asked him if he really thought she was dead, and he told me to get over it, that it was just a show. LOL! But to me it wasn't! Honestly I love Faith, but I didn't like that the Scooby gang turned on Buffy on season 7! Faith is awesome but shes not really a leader. I kinda didn't like how they ended it... I mean every girl that was destined became a slayer?? I don't know... and I hated Kennedy so the fact that she survived and became a slayer pissed me off. O well, the entire series was still amazing!
Royal90Rusty: If you think that's hot, look at this.

User Image
I would let that man vamp me anytime he wants. LOL!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. exclaim

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces