Season 3: Buffy vs. the Mayor 0.11642743221691 11.6% [ 365 ]
Season 4: Buffy vs. Adam 0.1170653907496 11.7% [ 367 ]
Season 5: Buffy vs. Glory 0.15151515151515 15.2% [ 475 ]
Season 7: Buffy vs the Hellmouth 0.31610845295056 31.6% [ 991 ]
Total Votes:[ 3135 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 442 443 444 > >> >>> »|

Yvellu
I was SUCH a huge fan of Spike/Buffy...

I kinda pictured them as more of a friendship than anything else. They didn't look good together in my opinion.
Well since everyone seems to be up in arms about this, which one of Buffy's love interests were the best/worst out of all seven seasons? This is what I think: Best = Angel / Worst = Riley(although he was hot). LOL!
Where are my fellow Buffy fans? We have to keep this thread alive!
Post, Post, Post!
I like the show alot
I would watch it more during the summer but i really don't feel like getting up at 6:00 in the morning on FX
So I really just watch bits and pieces of it when i am getting ready for school
buffy is really hot
Yep Its Jen
I like the show alot
I would watch it more during the summer but i really don't feel like getting up at 6:00 in the morning on FX

You should rent the seasons on the DVD. It's well worth it. I probably wouldn't get up at 6 AM to watch it either. LOL! Have you seen the entire series?
megaemo
buffy is really hot

LMAO! Yes she is. You know for my wedding project in high school I married Sarah Michelle Gellar. It was a very interesting ceremony. Our first song was "Lap Dance" by N.E.R.D and her gown was a tear away gown that I ripped off as we were dancing... LOL! All very interesting things.
SilverRhino
Yep Its Jen
I like the show alot

You should rent the seasons on the DVD. It's well worth it. I probably wouldn't get up at 6 AM to watch it either. LOL! Have you seen the entire series?
Not even close, I've basically seen up to were Angel goes evil (or whatever you want to call it) again. Then past that nothing really, i know she was with spike or atleast i believe so
Yep Its Jen
SilverRhino
Yep Its Jen
I like the show alot

Not even close, I've basically seen up to were Angel goes evil (or whatever you want to call it) again. Then past that nothing really, i know she was with spike or atleast i believe so

Well that's a difficult relationship to sum up (her and Spike).. LOL! If you ever get the chance I highly recommend that you rent the seasons in order and sit down and watch it with your friends. Almost every episode is amazing. The screenplay is excellent, and it will have you guessing till the season finale. Besides that, isn't Angel hot? LOL!
SilverRhino
Yep Its Jen
SilverRhino
Yep Its Jen
I like the show alot

Well that's a difficult relationship to sum up (her and Spike).. LOL! If you ever get the chance I highly recommend that you rent the seasons in order and sit down and watch it with your friends. Almost every episode is amazing. The screenplay is excellent, and it will have you guessing till the season finale. Besides that, isn't Angel hot? LOL!
I want to see all the seasons, but i don't know when that would ever happen.
but someday i will watch it
but yes, angel is good looking
ha
i love Spike he so hot burning_eyes
christinaomedina
i love Spike he so hot burning_eyes

LOL! His body is pretty rocking... but the bleach blond hair.. egh... Did you guys notice how hot he looked with the curly hair when he was fighting his inner evil in the seventh season rather than the slick backed hair? Mmmm! LOL!
Yep Its Jen
SilverRhino
Yep Its Jen
SilverRhino
Yep Its Jen
I like the show alot

I want to see all the seasons, but i don't know when that would ever happen.
but someday i will watch it
but yes, angel is good looking
ha

Well, it's Summer time! Take advantage! LOL! I'm glad you're a fan from what you've seen so far. I apologize if this thread has spoiled anything for ya! LOL!
We really do need a Buffy night!! And when we do, I'll bring extra highlighters... umm.. ha, ha. Shared too much!!
Oh. I love Buffy. Last year for Christmas I asked for all seven seasons, and then stayed in my room for seven days and watched them XDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff