<3 </3

What was the best epic battle?

Season 2: Buffy vs Angelus 0.29888357256778 29.9% [ 937 ]
Season 3: Buffy vs. the Mayor 0.11642743221691 11.6% [ 365 ]
Season 4: Buffy vs. Adam 0.1170653907496 11.7% [ 367 ]
Season 5: Buffy vs. Glory 0.15151515151515 15.2% [ 475 ]
Season 7: Buffy vs the Hellmouth 0.31610845295056 31.6% [ 991 ]
Total Votes:[ 3135 ]

I think Buffy was a great show. I was dissapointed when it was cancelled.
^LOL yes it was depressing but it was not canceled, it ended due to several reasons LOL. ah too bad.

laidbymeaning, Joss has done a few stupid things i would say....like alien resurrection or whatever the heck it was called. i am pretty sure he directed it.

Vee Angel, thanks! and yes i know!! i cant wait for Dollhouse, i love eliza.

theprettypoison, I LOVE XANDER! he is one of my favorite characters and has such a good heart. i hate what he did to my beloved anya but i love xander.
Well Buffy is continuing in the comics and I have to say, they are doing an excellent job with the story.
ScaryChelsea
Well Buffy is continuing in the comics and I have to say, they are doing an excellent job with the story.

I agree with you. the comics are well done
SilverRhino
[b00nanah-magik]
I love Buffy! My favorite seasons are 3 and 6.

Giles: It's the end of the world.
Xander and Willow: Again?!

Spike is awesome. xD

LMAO! Yeah I like Spike too, but nothing beats out Angel for me. I think him and Buffy were meant to be! Plus, he is like 10 times sexier than Spike. LOL!

So totally true lol. Spike is cool and has his moments for sure but Angel was way cooler.

9,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
i said it before and ill say it again FRAY tv show!!!
I wouldn't mind reading the comics but I have no idea where to get them. D: I need to see how they continued the stories!
I haven't watched Buffy lately, but I still <3 it always.
Quote:
Joss has done a few stupid things i would say....like alien resurrection or whatever the heck it was called. i am pretty sure he directed it.

He didn't. Jean-Pierre Jeunet directed that.

Anyway, sharing in the Buffy love! heart
I really, really need to get back to my local comic book store and get the last few issues of 8.
Xander's awesome. I think I may go to the FX Show convention in Orlando, Florida to meet the actor. Well honestly, for my boyfriend to meet the guy from Jay and Silent Bob but it'll be a plus.
jokrysu
Quote:
Joss has done a few stupid things i would say....like alien resurrection or whatever the heck it was called. i am pretty sure he directed it.

He didn't. Jean-Pierre Jeunet directed that.

Anyway, sharing in the Buffy love! heart
I really, really need to get back to my local comic book store and get the last few issues of 8.

right! but i knew he had something to do with it, he wrote it! haha!
theprettypoison
Random Question:

How come no one has mentioned Xander? He was a wonderful character with an important role to play and everyone just looks him over. It's depressing!

Actually if you look back in the forum, we talked about Xander ALOT! He one the "Who is the funniest Buffy character" poll and there was a whole dedication to him and everything. We all love Xander and his name was brought up here more than a few times.
Vee Angel
Xander's awesome. I think I may go to the FX Show convention in Orlando, Florida to meet the actor. Well honestly, for my boyfriend to meet the guy from Jay and Silent Bob but it'll be a plus.

Do you know when that is? I've been aching for a private getaway and that sounds like an awesome reason!
I wanna know when the convention is too, looks like it would be lots of fun.

Do you know if any other actors/actresses will be there

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why must she be sooo beautiful! lol
I just can not wait to see what happens to faith in the next story.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff