What was the best epic battle?

Season 2: Buffy vs Angelus 0.29888357256778 29.9% [ 937 ]
Season 3: Buffy vs. the Mayor 0.11642743221691 11.6% [ 365 ]
Season 4: Buffy vs. Adam 0.1170653907496 11.7% [ 367 ]
Season 5: Buffy vs. Glory 0.15151515151515 15.2% [ 475 ]
Season 7: Buffy vs the Hellmouth 0.31610845295056 31.6% [ 991 ]
Total Votes:[ 3135 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 442 443 444 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

R.I.P. Jenny Calendar ~ Died Second Season by Angelus' hand... She was perfect for Giles!
I love all the Buffy seasons, but I'd have t say that the best episode is "Something Blue", because it's just freaking hilarious.

Oh and obv., Spike is hot. 4laugh heart heart
Why does everyone think spike is hot? Hello Angel is peaches and cream!!! yum!! heart
SilverRhino
ScaryChelsea
Sorry about cursing guys... It's just that when I think of Tara I need mr... ha, ha never mind!!

LOL! I think we all feel that way when it comes to Tara... LOL! She is very pretty in a natural way. Watching some episodes today sure was relaxing. We need to watch more!

I feel for Anya because Bunny's are scary!!
season seven didn't do much for me either!
i pretty much like all of buffy except season 4.
I HATED THAT SEASON!
other than that it's good.
i still think another slayer should have come into the show when buffy died the second time.
HephaestusOS
season seven didn't do much for me either!
i pretty much like all of buffy except season 4.
I HATED THAT SEASON!
other than that it's good.
i still think another slayer should have come into the show when buffy died the second time.

I think the last season was alot worse than season 4. I mean at least we got to meet Tara and discover Willow was a big lez. LOL! I just wish they would have ended it differently. Has anyone gotten a chance to read the comic continuation of Buffy season 8? I heard it's really good. Apparently Amy comes back, the b***h that got Willow hooked on magic.
ScaryChelsea
Why does everyone think spike is hot? Hello Angel is peaches and cream!!! yum!! heart

I totally agree! Angel is way hotter. I think the only that is sexy about Spike is his accent. I have to admit to that. LOL! I mean he looks a bit too anorexic for my taste...
Zampwolf
I love all the Buffy seasons, but I'd have t say that the best episode is "Something Blue", because it's just freaking hilarious.

Oh and obv., Spike is hot. 4laugh heart heart

LOL! Yeah that was a funny episode. Willow was always getting them into wacky situations. OMG, remember the way Buffy broke the news to Riley? LOL!

Riley: "No, I am! I really... Wow. Who is this guy? Does he go here?"
Buffy: "Spike? Oh, no, he's totally old!"
Riley: "Old?"
Buffy: "Well, not as old as my last boyfriend was."

I loved that episode. But I really loved the episode in season seven, "Him", when everyone fell in love with that guy wearing the letterman jacket. That was great!

Buffy:"Willow, you’re a gay woman! And he... isn’t."
Willow: "This isn’t about his physical presence! It’s about his heart."
Anya: "His physical presence has a p***s!"
Willow: "I can work around that!"
ScaryChelsea
SilverRhino
ScaryChelsea
Sorry about cursing guys... It's just that when I think of Tara I need mr... ha, ha never mind!!

LOL! I think we all feel that way when it comes to Tara... LOL! She is very pretty in a natural way. Watching some episodes today sure was relaxing. We need to watch more!

I feel for Anya because Bunny's are scary!!

Chelsea... you are scary!

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
SilverRhino
Kahyla
SilverRhino
worse than i seem
Buffy was hot but she was annoying at times. I like her more in the first few seasons than in the last few.

Although I always did want her and Xander to get together.

That would have been an interesting combo, but I wanted Xander and Willow to work out. I loved it when they had a thing for each other. I was like "YES!" *arm swoosh*. LOL!

I personally always wanted to see me and Xander to hook up... lol

I love Anya for Xander... And then he ruined that.

Buffy is too strong for him and Willow was too gay. Anya was perfect! lol

LOL! Anya was perfect for him! OMG! remember when Anya did it with Spike!?!? That was very WOW for me. I didn't expect that from her. Yeah Xander kinda ended up being a loser... I mean living in his parent's basement.... messing things up with Anya... and she died at the end of the seventh season! that sucked!

Yeah when she died I cried too!!! Because at that point her and Xander were like doing ok... and then poof she dies... how upseting
Kahyla
SilverRhino
Kahyla
SilverRhino
worse than i seem
Buffy was hot but she was annoying at times. I like her more in the first few seasons than in the last few.

That would have been an interesting combo, but I wanted Xander and Willow to work out. I loved it when they had a thing for each other. I was like "YES!" *arm swoosh*. LOL!

LOL! Anya was perfect for him! OMG! remember when Anya did it with Spike!?!? That was very WOW for me. I didn't expect that from her. Yeah Xander kinda ended up being a loser... I mean living in his parent's basement.... messing things up with Anya... and she died at the end of the seventh season! that sucked!

Yeah when she died I cried too!!! Because at that point her and Xander were like doing ok... and then poof she dies... how upseting

Yeah! It really sucked. I expected them to get back together at some point too! I was utterly disappointed. But at least she left us with some really good laughs. LOL!

Sparkly Hunter

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I think Spike was more sexy than Angel but Angel was beautiful to.

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
SilverRhino
Kahyla
SilverRhino
Kahyla
SilverRhino
worse than i seem

Yeah! It really sucked. I expected them to get back together at some point too! I was utterly disappointed. But at least she left us with some really good laughs. LOL!

True... very True!! Anya was the comic relief! lol
worse than i seem
I think Spike was more sexy than Angel but Angel was beautiful to.

LOL! I think ScaryChelsea and I are the only ones who disagree with that. LOL! to each her own!
It's a shame that Anya isn't going to be in Season Eight comic, but I wonder how they depicted Xander handling the loss of her... I know he's on the cover of the fourth issue I think... but I'm not sure if they mention Anya at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff