Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone notice boxxy on Youtube getting popular so fast. Just today I saw a guy named Breezeonhold talk about how she got popular and he said she got popular off this website ca "Gaia" and 4 chan. Did just a lot of people post stuff about her

This is where I found the video User Image

I think her rise in popularity is due to sxephil; he featured her in the beginning of one of his videos and they usually get like half a million views.
I know but she was getting tons of people before that! I saw her whenever she had about 10,000 subscribers and sxephil didn't make a video about her until Later. Its crazy how things can get around
Yeah, I noticed this too. She's becoming somehow the new meme but I can't complain why.
To be honest, I made this Gaia profile yesterday because of her mention about this game on her videos (I didn't even know this before). I've just thought of the possibility of meeting her sweatdrop

I think she hypnotized me (and like more than a half million people) or something with her cuteness and randomness.
NO, I know for a FACT that Boxxy got popular off of the second site that the OP mentioned (it's name can't be mentioned, that would be breaking rules 1 and 2 of the internet). I know this because I witnessed it firsthand. SxePhill featured her AFTER she became somewhat popular. It was a whole dramatic story on <the second site the OP mentioned> that led up to most of the members of that site subscribing to her and declaring her "Queen of the Internet"- THAT is the true story my friends.

adeonc
Yeah, I noticed this too. She's becoming somehow the new meme but I can't complain why.
To be honest, I made this Gaia profile yesterday because of her mention about this game on her videos (I didn't even know this before). I've just thought of the possibility of meeting her sweatdrop

I think she hypnotized me (and like more than a half million people) or something with her cuteness and randomness.

That story applies to me to! I joined Gaia on Friday, because she inspired me to check it out.
4chan is filled with Boxxy threads. She is pretty cancerous neutral
OK, but I don't think it's her fault. The "cancer" is provided by people itself, not by her. I've seen people trying to ruin her. What does she did? She only has just made few videos for her friends and then some strange phenomenon happened.

I think we should do something to make it stop. She's not a criminal or something like that, she's just a girl. If we gotta do something, it has to be now, because hell is coming even faster and faster for her.

I read that someone posted her phone number somewhere, and then she started crying because her phone didn't stop ringing. If that's true, it means that soon people will look forward her address and maybe a tragedy can happen. That's completly psycho, people.
Guess what? Her youtube account was hacked.
Check by yourself: http://www.youtube.com/user/boxxybabee

Check out how agressive and stupid the video they put is. They want to BANISH her from INTERNET which everyone has the [********] right to use.

I'm really pissed off right now. Not only because herself, but cuz she did NOTHING to deserve what these ridiculous brainless empty people have done.

Be seeing you (from Brazil).

Aged Member

250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
you guys want to really know why boxxy was so popular? http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Boxxy check it out

Aged Member

250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
btw just so you all know only competent people should be allowed to use the internet, in the early days everyone hated aol'ers cuz they were stupid people given a simple enuf user interface to use that even they could go and do stuff on the intrawebz although now its a common thing to know how to do this cuz it's taught in schools which means other incompetent jail bait/idiots are getting online and doing some stupid sh**
if i offended you, then im not sorry. but send a message, i'd be eager to do it again =D

Aged Member

250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
adeonc
OK, but I don't think it's her fault. The "cancer" is provided by people itself, not by her. I've seen people trying to ruin her. What does she did? She only has just made few videos for her friends and then some strange phenomenon happened.

I think we should do something to make it stop. She's not a criminal or something like that, she's just a girl. If we gotta do something, it has to be now, because hell is coming even faster and faster for her.

I read that someone posted her phone number somewhere, and then she started crying because her phone didn't stop ringing. If that's true, it means that soon people will look forward her address and maybe a tragedy can happen. That's completly psycho, people.

kid your stupid and obviously dont comprehend what the heck Anon is, trust me leave it alone or you will just cause yourself and your family and friends extrodianry amounts of grief and the worst part isn't the fact that u get grief, rather its the fact you cant do anything to stop millions from giving you grief, not even legally

Aged Member

250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Old Copypasta
4chan is filled with Boxxy threads. She is pretty cancerous neutral

OMG NOOOOOOOS IZ TEH COPYPASTA OMGZ LKIES RUN AWAY!!!!! 0.o LULZ I HATES UR INTERNETS
adeonc

I still don't understand this, usually when a meme spreads like wildfire I understand (might not agree with, but at least understand) why it's spreading like wildfire. But in her case, I can't possible conceive why anyone would find her to be anything other then annoying.
regardless of whether she is a cancer or not.i am on her team,simply because she has so many haterz,and has yet to hate on anybody
Her account on Youtube has been hacked and they have her details.
I think Anonymous went to far this time.

I was also inspired to come to Gaia because of her. -.-

Anyways, I'm working with a few guys who have found out the Hacker's IP Address'.
I have also contacted sxephil about this. I mean seriously, why all the hate?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff