Dumbo's Pink Elephants on Parade!

Tipsy Pie-Maker

12,625 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Party Machine 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Part of your world - Ariel, "The Little Mermaid" heart

Man-Hungry Receiver

A Whole New World and Beauty and the Beast.

Lonely Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Poor Unfortunate Souls or Mother Knows Best.. I like me dem villains.

Liberal Fatcat

~Mulan, "I'll make a man out of you".<----- MANLIEST SONG IN THE UNIVERSE. "Honor to Us All"
~Princess and the Frog, "Almost There" "Down in New Orleans"
~Hercules, "That's the Gospel Truth" "A Star is Born", "Zero to Hero"
~Frozen, "Let it Go"
~Lion King, ALL THE SONGS. (Especially Broadway versions GO SEE IT IF YOU HAVENT AND BRING TISSUES)

Great. Now Im in the mood to listen to Disney songs for the next few hours. This always happens if I so much as think of Disney! There goes my night. xD

Unbeatable Werewolf

char fashionable
days we loose

All great choices, but Anastasia isn't a Disney film. ;;
People get that mixed up all the time though, it does a really good job at mimicking Disney.

Anyway, I think I want to vote either "Sing Sweet Nightingale", "Colors of the Wind" or "Feed the Birds" as best.

My personal favorites are songs like "Be a Man" and "Friends on the Other Side", but it's hard to come up with a solid list of favorites since there are so many I like.
I think it'd be easier to come up with a list of songs I don't care for, hah hah.

I know it isn't but it's one of my favourites growing up watching it and deverything.

Aged Noob

12,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Can't believe no one has mentioned Hellfire from Hunchback of Notre Dame - best villain song. After that Part of Your World from Little Mermaid and A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes from Cinderella.
I would have to say A Whole New World from Aladdin. Or Hakuna Matata from Lion King.

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Requiem ex Inferni
totally agree with this suggestion, it does exactly what a musical song should do and tells us how the character is feeling, his personal termoil
This Isnt Sparta
~Mulan, "I'll make a man out of you".<----- MANLIEST SONG IN THE UNIVERSE. "Honor to Us All"
~Princess and the Frog, "Almost There" "Down in New Orleans"
~Hercules, "That's the Gospel Truth" "A Star is Born", "Zero to Hero"
~Frozen, "Let it Go"
~Lion King, ALL THE SONGS. (Especially Broadway versions GO SEE IT IF YOU HAVENT AND BRING TISSUES)

Great. Now Im in the mood to listen to Disney songs for the next few hours. This always happens if I so much as think of Disney! There goes my night. xD

Take out the lion king and I agree with everything oh this list.
If you want to hear Disney songs go on YouTube and type in Disney medley. It's sooo good

Shy Bunny

3,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Cashmina
Which would you say?

I vote
Mulan- lets make a man out of you
the lion king hakuna matata

Quick Reply

Submit