Welcome to Gaia! ::

this show is awesome, there is no denying that. The BBC version i mean, the american version is crap. emotion_puke
After the long awaited arrival season 4 came, and I was unable to watch it. scream I was so bummed out, after i had been exited for so long our cable no longer had BBCA.
Eventually I was able to watch it on line , an have to say... WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It started out fine, acting and every thing was perfect. The story line is what i have problems with. It progressively got more depressing. And the whole thing with the future, that was to Doctor who for me . also... spoiler alert...
THE PART THAT PISSED ME OFF THE MOST WAS THAT THEY HAD TO F***ING KILL GEORGE OFF!!!!!!!! IT IS BAD ENOUGH THAT MITCHEL IS DEAD, WHY DID THEY HAVE TO KILL HIM TOO? scream crying
Hopefully the series will improve, but from what i have seen from the first episode, i'm truly disappointed!
If you are just as pissed off, i look forward to your responses. rofl
Woah what the hell.
Mitchell's dead!?
George's dead too!?
Annie's gone!?

Well what's the point now? crying

bioelfster's Queen

Original Gaian

FURRRYYY
Woah what the hell.
Mitchell's dead!?
George's dead too!?
Annie's gone!?

Annie's still there. She's the "protector" of baby Eve.

And I thought I'd hate it with Mitchell gone. Then I REALLY thought I'd hate it with George gone. But Tom is fricking hilarious, and Hal is definitely growing on me!
Shooting Stargazer 28
FURRRYYY
Woah what the hell.
Mitchell's dead!?
George's dead too!?
Annie's gone!?

Annie's still there. She's the "protector" of baby Eve.

And I thought I'd hate it with Mitchell gone. Then I REALLY thought I'd hate it with George gone. But Tom is fricking hilarious, and Hal is definitely growing on me!

Oh... I feel like I love Annie more now that she's the only one left from the original 3.
Australian TV doesn't broadcast Being Human very consistently. It's still only on series 2! stare
FURRRYYY
Woah what the hell.
Mitchell's dead!?
George's dead too!?
Annie's gone!?

sorry, should have said the whole thing was a spoiler. But don't freak, Mitchel get's her back from hell at the beginning of the third season.
The great chocho
FURRRYYY
Woah what the hell.
Mitchell's dead!?
George's dead too!?
Annie's gone!?

sorry, should have said the whole thing was a spoiler. But don't freak, Mitchel get's her back from hell at the beginning of the third season.

YESSSSSSSSSH!! Thank you! There's hope again blaugh
I Love Hal to, but not as much as Mitchel. cry
FURRRYYY

Australian TV doesn't broadcast Being Human very consistently. It's still only on series 2! stare

cool, you are from Australia? That is awesome!
The great chocho
FURRRYYY

cool, you are from Australia? That is awesome!

Yep, yep. Where are you from? 3nodding
I wouldn't watch series 4 because Mitchell is dead.
I like both the US and UK versions.
I loved series 4... but i cried my eyes out when George died. I was a little happy for Annie when she finally got to go through her door. smile I'm going to miss the old cast, but the new one doesn't seem too bad...hopefully Alex doesn't last long though...she kind of annoys me.
Hunter Vivienne
I loved series 4... but i cried my eyes out when George died. I was a little happy for Annie when she finally got to go through her door. smile I'm going to miss the old cast, but the new one doesn't seem too bad...hopefully Alex doesn't last long though...she kind of annoys me.

naw, she disappears pretty quick.
The great chocho
Hunter Vivienne

naw, she disappears pretty quick.

That's good to hear. Thank you.
OMG GUESS WHAT idk hahaha biggrin

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
BLOODY HELL!
I've missed a lot!
What's the point if Annie's the only one left?
gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces