Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Nerd

Orgasmic Honey Roll
FlyingPinkElefantSaysMeow
i have been sherlocked.....Hard.

my whole tumblr turned into a sherlock blog! XD
Big fan.

i love every aspect of the series. and it kills me inside that we have to wait so long for series 3 TT^TT
But it will be worth it. Until then we have the other movies like star trek and the hobbit that Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman are busy in, to hold us over.

Love your avatar, btw.

Decided to try Sherlock on a whim. 6 months of my life gone. Completely. All of it for Sherlock. And not a single regret over not doing anything besides Sherlock the whole time.

Thank you.

Tumblr basically ruined my life. i was like "Oh. look at all these Sherlock things. it looks like a good show."
Then i became addicted to it and all i think about is SHERLOCK! I relate everything to that show! XD
Even cosplayed as John in March and in October when NY comic con rolls around, my boyfriend will be going with me as Sherlock :'D
http://ioniafreak.deviantart.com/gallery/24996451
While I like the adaptation I do feel it is a bit overrated by its fans and I was extremely annoyed at the racist Yellow peril tropes that showed up in the first season.

Plus I'm not thrilled that sherlock is yet another hollywood sociopath.

Friendly Werewolf

3,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
yep i Love Sherlock
lol love him to pices heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Friendly Sage

It was 1 of the best tv show indeed !!! the cinematography is amazing, it just feels like cinema movies more than tv shows/series. xd

And the ending of season 2 was ZOMG crazy, there was so many discussions or theories abt how sherlock survives the fall. I myself cant really figure it out... but I was like *GASP* the whole time when he took the fall !!! eek

Relationships between Sherlock and Watson reminds me so much of House and Wilson. whee
Lethia
It was 1 of the best tv show indeed !!! the cinematography is amazing, it just feels like cinema movies more than tv shows/series. xd

And the ending of season 2 was ZOMG crazy, there was so many discussions or theories abt how sherlock survives the fall. I myself cant really figure it out... but I was like *GASP* the whole time when he took the fall !!! eek

Relationships between Sherlock and Watson reminds me so much of House and Wilson. whee

well do you know that House and Wilson are based off Sherlock and John, they have a lot of similarities right down to where House lives (I have never seen the show but I know the similarities cause of a wiki page)
SHERLOCK! Oh thank gosh I found someone!

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i havent seen its own category area however in the doctor who one we do talk about it (being that moffat head up both of them)

Friendly Werewolf

3,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
im a Sherlock fan
Sherlock is ******** fantastic. One of the most witty television shows I have ever watched. Cumberbatch and Freeman are just superb.

Dapper Fatcat

Does anyone have any new news on when season 3 will be coming out? (I mean, is all the information out there that it will be released in 2013?)

Lupine Hellraiser

"official" fan thread

I haven't heard anything new other than 2013, sadly.
Man i don't really have enough Sherlock fans for friends so i am going to post this here.. you can pm me and friend me if you want ^^ I like friends i can be nerdy with.

Sherlock Texts

Ruthless Vampire

6,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Nano Bunni
Hello, I'm just looking for some other Sherlock fans out here. ^^; I didn't notice any other people or places talking about it, so I just put it out there. If you don't watch it, I'd suggest it, especially to Doctor Who fans. wink It's on BBC, and on it's 3rd season, which will (the fandom hopes) will begin either this Winter, or next Spring.

So, just come on by if you want to talk about it. It would be great to see some other Sherlocked people. XD

Does anyone know exactly when the next season will come out???
Arnold_DarkKnight
Nano Bunni
Hello, I'm just looking for some other Sherlock fans out here. ^^; I didn't notice any other people or places talking about it, so I just put it out there. If you don't watch it, I'd suggest it, especially to Doctor Who fans. wink It's on BBC, and on it's 3rd season, which will (the fandom hopes) will begin either this Winter, or next Spring.

So, just come on by if you want to talk about it. It would be great to see some other Sherlocked people. XD

Does anyone know exactly when the next season will come out???

the most they have said is it will come out 2013..

Warning there are spoilers below

Quote:
The third series of the BBC's hit drama Sherlock will begin with an episode based on Arthur Conan Doyle's short story The Adventure of the Empty House, the series' co-creator Mark Gatiss has revealed.

The new series, in which Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman will reprise their roles as Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson, is due to begin filming in early 2013.

"There's certain things about The Adventure Of The Empty House which feel set in stone because that's how Sherlock comes back, but at the same time we feel free to invent and to introduce new stuff to it," said Gatiss.

Season two of the BBC series ended earlier this year with an episode titled The Reichenbach Fall based on the Conan Doyle 1893 short story The Final Problem. In that story Conan Doyle killed off his most famous creation after a confrontation with his nemesis Moriarty in the Swiss Alps.

The corresponding BBC episode saw the famous sleuth apparently falling to his death from the roof of St Bart's Hospital in London, before re-emerging alive at the end of the episode.

But ten years after the publication of The Final Problem Conan Doyle bowed to public pressure and brought Holmes back to life in the 1903 story The Adventure of the Empty House.

Gatiss also added that Watson's reaction to the return of his friend Holmes in season three would differ from that in the original story.

"I always found it a little unlikely that Dr Watson's only reaction was to faint for instance – as opposed to possibly a stream of terrible swear words," he said.

Dapper Dabbler

one of the best shows to come out in a long time

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas