Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have a bad habit of looking up spoilers every time i watch a TV show, anime or a movie. I did it when i started watching Dexter, Breaking Bad, various animes and movies. I just started watching Dr. Who, i'm up to the part where the 10th Doctor turned into the 11th and then I went directly on YouTube and looked up how the 11th turned into the 12th.

Nymph

I read the spoilers too
purely because I can't wait
another bad habit is where there's a hiatus (read: sherlock) I immerse myself in the fandom to prevent withdrawal
Nickovetche
I read the spoilers too
another bad habit is where there's a hiatus (read: sherlock) I immerse myself in the fandom to prevent withdrawal

I second this! If a show is on Hiatus or the season is over I jump in and try to ride it out until it comes back or try to find new shows to love.
Nickovetche
I read the spoilers too

I do this every time a character is introduced that i either like or hate. I go in the wiki and see weather they live or die.

Distinct Browser

9,725 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
I also look up spoilers. I pretty much live for spoilers. It's to be point where I will look up taping reports of shows so I know what will happen next.
Samofthedead
I also look up spoilers. I pretty much live for spoilers. It's to be point where I will look up taping reports of shows so I know what will happen next.

Do you still watch the show or movie all the way through though?

Distinct Browser

9,725 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Archangel Apocalypse Z
Samofthedead

Oh yes. I have to see it all play out. The only time I have a hard time is if I see a movie first and then try to read the book. That never works for me. But even with books, I will read ahead and then go back to see how it got to that point.
Samofthedead
Archangel Apocalypse Z
Samofthedead

Oh yes. I have to see it all play out. The only time I have a hard time is if I see a movie first and then try to read the book. That never works for me. But even with books, I will read ahead and then go back to see how it got to that point.

I know what you mean. After watching the movie, reading the book gets boring. Eventually i give up on looking up the differences between book and movie and look it up online

Hungry Immortal

38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
I try not to run into them, and when I try the hardest, the suddenly slap me on the face.

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Normally i dont spoilering anything, BUT I HATE when im watching with friend in his house if movie ends soon, he skips rest movie almost to end OH COME ON IVE WATCHING THAT A....ole!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff