• Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
Soooo Loki will be in it after all, huh? emotion_awesome

OG Gaian

5,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Rally Tyro 100
1. "Joss Whedon promised us 'death, death, and more death' in the sequel... what do you think that means?"
It means death.

Joss Whedon is no fool. This doesn't necessarily mean a lot of main characters are dieing. But there will be death in many different variations. Hell, with Thanos coming up sooner or later, Death herself might appear.

2. "If that means a character is going to die, which one do you think it will be? (I have tons of theories on this, but I'll have to put that as a separate post.)"

Thor, for sure. Just because of the next movie being called "Raganork" [Think I may have misspelled that]. I'll leave out spoilers, but anyone who knows anything about Civil War knows.. that Ragnanork is...well. You can look it up.

3. "How do you feel about Loki not being in the sequel? I'm sure Tumblr's in agony."

Well, guess this is shot down.

As for people saying "he's the most interesting". Ultron is going to blow your mind.

4. "Which Avenger is your favorite? (That can include any of the comic book ones, and/or the two new ones that are going to be added, meaning Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.)"

Captain America. Always has been, always will.

5. "Which of the Phase Two movies (Iron Man 3, Thor the Dark World, The Winter Soldier, or Guardians of the Galaxy- though that one hasn't come out yet) is your favorite?"

Guardians Of The Galaxy blew my damn mind. But The Winter Solider showed everyone how deep the good Captain really is.

It's tied, but I want to give the edge to GoTG.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff