Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Bunny

10,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
So, what do you guys think about the mid season finale of Arrow?

Any thoughts on how the show will be resumed on January 23rd?

For me I was a bit shocked. I saw it coming but I didn't see it happening like that.

Yutora's Stud

Married Lunatic

8,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Me neither, and i thought oliver would put up a better fight than this.

hoevacane's Wife

I would think that either Roy is gonna take over for a while as replacement for the Arrow or Oliver is gonna experience a new island type situation. Because Ra's al Ghul area location is not near Starling City as we can assume from the episode when Nyssa came to Starling via airport. emotion_c8

Man-Hungry Bunny

10,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Roy Alexis
Me neither, and i thought oliver would put up a better fight than this.

You know what though, it didn't surprise me just because Rahs Al Ghul said he was learning to fight and killed his first man at the age of 9. Oliver was no match. He only started to learn to fight about 6 years ago. So really that kinda made me think he would lose, but I wasn't expecting him to get a blade through the chest. I have a feeling that this is all related to the bionic exoskeletal suit that the current owner of Queen Industries is making.

I feel like Oliver is going to survive, but he will be weak. They will incorporate the suit into his uniform and make him evenstronger than he is now.

Man-Hungry Bunny

10,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Your Average Tyrone
I would think that either Roy is gonna take over for a while as replacement for the Arrow or Oliver is gonna experience a new island type situation. Because Ra's al Ghul area location is not near Starling City as we can assume from the episode when Nyssa came to Starling via airport. emotion_c8

I don't think he was in Rahs Al Ghul's location though. They were simply at the top of a mountain. He was told that he had to climb the mountain the challenge Rahs Al Ghul.

hoevacane's Wife

Yeah but remember when he was talking to Maseo, Maseo told Oli that on the last day of saying his amends (for lack of better word) he would come back to Ra's temple like hideout.

http://youtu.be/oZ2nym-WryY

But never mind everything I just said because I understand it all. Everyone in Starling City will presume that Oliver is dead, but we all know they can't just kill him off like that. So he's gonna regain his strength and when he returns home he's gonna try to find a way to fit because someone else would've have taken his place.
...That someone being the ATOM aka Roy Palmer in his Exosuit he thought of after his fiance was. But this is all just my based theory on the turn of events with what has been happening in the season.

Springtime Spark

It was definitely a surprise. Cliff hanger material, for sure. All I know is, he doesn't have any super powers but gee, he sure is a tough SOB. wink
I figure he'll be resurrected in the Lazarus Pit by someone who knows about it. Probably not by Ra's. Maybe Nyssa. I don't think she believed Oliver was the killer. Anyone familiar with Ra's from the comics would expect the Lazarus Pit might come into play, especially since Oliver clearly was killed (if the sword didn't do it, falling down the mountain would) but cannot stay dead. I'm guessing most Arrow viewers aren't comic readers though.

Man-Hungry Bunny

10,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Nikias Kicxette
I figure he'll be resurrected in the Lazarus Pit by someone who knows about it. Probably not by Ra's. Maybe Nyssa. I don't think she believed Oliver was the killer. Anyone familiar with Ra's from the comics would expect the Lazarus Pit might come into play, especially since Oliver clearly was killed (if the sword didn't do it, falling down the mountain would) but cannot stay dead. I'm guessing most Arrow viewers aren't comic readers though.

Not one here lol.
Nikias Kicxette

Either Malcolm or Maseo I reckon.
I hope we don't see Oliver for a few episodes and instead see Ray stepping up as The Atom to fill in for Oliver and to protect the city while we see more of Laurel's development and have Roy actually do something this season.

Man-Hungry Bunny

10,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
ItsThatAsianBoy
Nikias Kicxette

I hope we don't see Oliver for a few episodes and instead see Ray stepping up as The Atom to fill in for Oliver and to protect the city while we see more of Laurel's development and have Roy actually do something this season.

I doubt they would just get rid of the main character for a few episodes. If anything it will switch between what is happening with Oliver and then back and forth to whats happening to Starling City etc.
Maikus
ItsThatAsianBoy
Nikias Kicxette

I doubt they would just get rid of the main character for a few episodes. If anything it will switch between what is happening with Oliver and then back and forth to whats happening to Starling City etc.

Well yeah they'll definitely show Oliver for a scene or two but Stephen Amell (The actor for Oliver) had a lot of days off of shooting even though he's usually in almost every scene which leads me to believe that they might just get rid of Oliver for a one or two episodes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff