Welcome to Gaia! ::

GuettaJason
ShadowNinjaCiara
GuettaJason
ShadowNinjaCiara
GuettaJason
2012Geisha
guirl yaaas, too bad Jason cant come though ^_^ and I love Angel, shes 2 adorable!

I'll go if Ciara's a** don't take up 2/4's of my seat

n***a just because I gained a good 20lb since I've turned 17 it don't make me fat, Youur just too use too dating skinny Asians. Get your eyes checked my n***a

b***h you salty, go jump in an aquarium full of sharks and comeback and say that s**t

stop worshipping the devil, and rea 50 chapters of the bible, repent your sins promising you'd sop trolling your homegirl Ciara because she totally doesn't deserve it smile

says the person who watches horror movies everyday of her life lmao

your point makes absolutely no sense. Fail. Like your future.
GuettaJason
2012Geisha
guirl yaaas, too bad Jason cant come though ^_^ and I love Angel, shes 2 adorable!

hahah, you guys are so funny.
ShadowNinjaCiara
thisduderighthere
im want to see it but i'll wait till it's in red box. i like to save movie theatre trips for the really GOOD looking movies, like "dracula untold" or "twilight".

a warning to everyone, this movie will show you things that CAN actually happen when ******** with quija boards in rl. be safe yall.

i cant wait to see it. Hope you have a good one ^__^

yah me either. looks good, just not movie theatre worthy to me.
thisduderighthere
ShadowNinjaCiara
thisduderighthere
im want to see it but i'll wait till it's in red box. i like to save movie theatre trips for the really GOOD looking movies, like "dracula untold" or "twilight".

a warning to everyone, this movie will show you things that CAN actually happen when ******** with quija boards in rl. be safe yall.

people are usually too loud in the movie theatre. >.<
2012Geisha
GuettaJason
2012Geisha

ikr? heart
ShadowNinjaCiara
thisduderighthere
ShadowNinjaCiara
thisduderighthere

i've never been to a horror movie in a theatre before. do people really scream their heads off like in the commercials? i'll be the only one not screaming.
thisduderighthere
ShadowNinjaCiara
thisduderighthere
ShadowNinjaCiara
thisduderighthere

i've never been to a horror movie in a theatre before. do people really scream their heads off like in the commercials? i'll be the only one not screaming.

people are usually too loud in general. Like they just be sitting there having some conversation and you get distracted or cant really hear whats going on. Last movie I went to see was Insidious Chapter 2 lol, people were screaming, I usually wait til the DVD comes out
2012Geisha
GuettaJason
2012Geisha

her hips are literally the size o my entire room, just sayin, How can you expect me to go when shes there?
ShadowNinjaCiara
GuettaJason
ShadowNinjaCiara
GuettaJason
ShadowNinjaCiara

n***a just because I gained a good 20lb since I've turned 17 it don't make me fat, Youur just too use too dating skinny Asians. Get your eyes checked my n***a

b***h you salty, go jump in an aquarium full of sharks and comeback and say that s**t

stop worshipping the devil, and rea 50 chapters of the bible, repent your sins promising you'd sop trolling your homegirl Ciara because she totally doesn't deserve it smile

haha, very nice fat b***h
GuettaJason
2012Geisha
GuettaJason
2012Geisha

her hips are literally the size o my entire room, just sayin, How can you expect me to go when shes there?

you guys gotta stop fightin. God dosnt like ugly -____-
GuettaJason
ShadowNinjaCiara
GuettaJason
ShadowNinjaCiara
GuettaJason
ShadowNinjaCiara

haha, very nice fat b***h

dramallama wahmbulance
No. It looks kinda lame. But then again that's a lot of scary movies. I would suggest Annabelle instead.
I so wanna see it! xp

Shirtless Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I probably won't but I will put this old Ouija board I have in one of the theaters just to mess with peoples' heads... because I'm evil like that. emotion_dowant
Absolutely terrible. If you want to watch something scarier than Ouija it's not hard. Pop a couple slices of bread in a toaster and wait for it to jump up when it's finished. That's right, a toaster is scarier than Ouija.

And avoid Annabelle too. Not as bad but still mediocre.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff