Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apparently he made some anti-semetic remarks, and he just "apologized" on TV. It was eerily similiar to Jonah's apology when he made some remarks that didn't fit the bill. Pretty sure Gary was making fun of Jonah.

JONAH HILL:
>"How you mean things doesn't matter. Words have weight and meaning."

GARY OLDMAN:
>"Words have meaning. They carry weight, and they carry on long after you've said them."

JONAH HILL:
>"At home, if you're watching this, and you're a young person especially, if If someone says something that hurts you or angers you, use me as an example of what not to do."

GARY OLDMAN:
>"Especially to the younger fans, you know, I should be...I'm a public figure, I should be an example..."

Both interviews for reference:

Whatever, they're both just actors. All that means is that they are charming people. It doesn't mean they are smart.
The Bijoux
Whatever, they're both just actors. All that means is that they are charming people. It doesn't mean they are smart.
You are correct. I didn't say that they were, but yeah.

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Bad apology. Not like he really means it. He probably had some bad experiences with some Jewish people in the past.

BerylLx's Queen

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
A lot of celebs aren't perfect. Jonah Hill at least came off as more sincere in his apology. As for Gary Oldman he's done a lot of shitty things in the past, so whatevs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff