Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Garbage

What do you think so far of the game/tv show?

Springtime Spark

I'm not really interested in the video game, but I love the show. I like the characters, the unique races, the story. And well it's scifi. That's always a plus in my book. 3nodding

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
I've been disappointed in Season 2. Season 1 was better.

Iorthol's Waifu

I like both and play the game sporadicly
Love the show. the vidya game doesn't interest me.

Eternal Shade

11,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I haven't gotten to actually watch the show yet, my folks who love it kept making me do stuff while I was trying to watch the show

Before I moved I literally couldn't load the game on my computer, the amount of patches it had made it impossible with my internet which is the equivalent of dial-up. When I initially installed it on my computer it took four days for everything to load and I got to play it once, I haven't touched it since.
I enjoyed the game... for a while. It just didn't feel like there was enough progression. Sure I "leveled up" my ego, but it didn't feel like it changed all that much. The show however is amazing! I've fallen a couple episodes behind and it's killing me O:

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
I've been watching it. Figured I should since I seen the last season. sweatdrop
It's been getting a bit soap opera-ish in my opinion, though.
The last season was pretty good but this one's... yeah. What with people cheating on people, there's mysterious disappearances/death( though they suddenly miraculously come back.) it's so very soap-opera-like in quite a few ways. xD

I still feel bad for Amanda not know about her sister and now she's being friendly with the person that killed her.

Tommy's new girlfriend annoys me to no end especially with her attitude towards Nolan. I also don't like that she ended up sleeping with him when she's supposed to be with Tommy which will only serve to piss off Tommy more and dislike Nolan more.

Daytek's wife still irks me what with she did in the last season. I understand her reasoning why she did that to Daytek this season but she still irks me. She killed Kenya after all, even when they had some sort of friendship/relationship thing going on. I don't anyone should even trust her. She makes Daytek look like a saint when it comes to manipulating and sabotaging. The way she acts out in the public eyes sooo fake because she's trying to pull off the demure look.

That guy the E-Reps put as mayor of Defiance was also annoying but he did get better after that last episode before they decided that he should be transferred. Also taking away McCawley's house was just wrong. I know the situation wasn't good but it wasn't even like the guy was really involved. He only got involved to 'fix-it'.

I'm still confused about Irisa's situation even though they went a bit into it and I saw last season's finale. I hope they'll explain more as this season goes.
Sinfully Sauced

I'm disappointed in the show personally. I'm a huge fan of Farscape, so I expected more from Rockne S. O’Bannon. There are no likeable characters in Defiance. Stahma is eye-candy and that's about it. Haven't played the video game. Though it seems more interesting than the show.

Doctor Pines's Queen

Thylacine Friend

14,100 Points
  • De-Extinctionist 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Cool Cat 500
MechWarrior Princess M
Sinfully Sauced

I'm disappointed in the show personally. I'm a huge fan of Farscape, so I expected more from Rockne S. O’Bannon. There are no likeable characters in Defiance. Stahma is eye-candy and that's about it. Haven't played the video game. Though it seems more interesting than the show.

I like all the characters. I don't think some of them are very good people but they're all GREAT characters.
AradiaWindbourne
MechWarrior Princess M
Sinfully Sauced

I like all the characters. I don't think some of them are very good people but they're all GREAT characters.

I have Season 2 on TV in the background. From what I've picked up, it's better than Season 1. Looks like the two-hour finale will be interesting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff