A poll! 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51 52 > >>

Fanatical Visionary

Jessica Sanchez...probably one of my new faves smile

Fanatical Visionary

YAY PHIL! YAY COLTON!!

Fanatical Visionary

Eben Frankowitz and David Leathers jr. seen sitting together for results w/ judges. Who's betting money they both make it?
purplegnomes
Eben Frankowitz and David Leathers jr. seen sitting together for results w/ judges. Who's betting money they both make it?

Thats what I was wondering. Happy Colton and Phillip made it through.

Fanatical Visionary

On in less than an hour!
Aw David didn't make it through, but maybe he will be one of the ones that'll get to come back. Poor Jamar Jones.. hope he'll be okay...

Fanatical Visionary

I updated the poll!

Beloved Gawker

Colton Dixion all the way. Last year I was ticked off he didn't make it.
What's worse was my back up got kicked out by a chick that was like nails grating on a chalkboard to me.
But definitely gotta be voting for my boy Colton Dixon. (:

Fanatical Visionary

I'm having a dilemma right now:

I feel like a girl should win this year, but I think I like the guy singers better. I don't know what it is, whether it's personality preference or just the fact that I like manly voices ( XD ) , my favorites always end up being guys.

It's not new; First time I watched entirely was season 4, and I was pulling for Bo Bice to win, but I really like Carrie Underwood now.
And forget Season 7, I was Obsessed with David Cook the whole time.

Why does it take me longer to like female contestants? I'M A GIRL; I don't know how this makes any sense! XD
purplegnomes
I'm having a dilemma right now:

I feel like a girl should win this year, but I think I like the guy singers better. I don't know what it is, whether it's personality preference or just the fact that I like manly voices ( XD ) , my favorites always end up being guys.

It's not new; First time I watched entirely was season 4, and I was pulling for Bo Bice to win, but I really like Carrie Underwood now.
And forget Season 7, I was Obsessed with David Cook the whole time.

Why does it take me longer to like female contestants? I'M A GIRL; I don't know how this makes any sense! XD

I'm like that too. It is hard for me to root for a female contestant. I like them once they make cd's but when there is a competition I usually root for a guy. Just like I rooted for Bo Bice and David cook. I think it is because you see more of the guys personality that the girls.

Fanatical Visionary

Woot! Idol's on tonight! and it's the guys!
In love with Phil Phillips Heejun Han and Creighton Fraker omg beautiful. and Reed Grimm makes me smile, love him also. heart
I heart Adam Brock!!! He is representing my hometown!!! LOVE YOU ADAM!!!! biggrin

Fanatical Visionary

Oh my goodness it's coming on! Here comes Mystery Man! XD

Fanatical Visionary

This already sounds like the most intense season ever! I mean just look at that stage, it's crazy!

Anyway, Reed Grim: OMG, his song choices have always been bizarre, but "Moves Like Jagger"...just wow. I can barely tolerate the original version but I actually enjoyed him performing it XD New flavors, me like. The swearing though...epic win.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff