Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Ladykiller

I searched the last 5 pages and didn't see anything about this, So I was curious about who else was constantly watching every trailer they put up for the new season?

Personally, I love that Jessica Lange (Constance) Even Peters (Tate) and Lily Rabe (Nora) are going to be in the next season. Nora was my absolute favorite Ghost besides Beau and Moira.

The scariest trailer for myself would have to be the one with the girl in the red dress with the bandages around her wrists. Yeah nearly crap myself while i was watching it. In the dark. Alone. Because I like to scare myself.

I feel like i'm the only one really excited about it.

D:>

Let me know your favorite Ghost from Season 1 and the scariest trailer so far!

Lonely Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
AHHHH SO EXCITED. I'm gonna miss Violet though </3

Benevolent Ladykiller

Oh I know what you mean. It won't be the same. But Ryan has said it's supposed to be a lot scarier.
AHS is one of my favorite TV shows.

And I'm so excited for Asylum. I've seen every teaser for it, and I freak out when I see them on TV. I also have articles from magazines that have me geeking all over the place! whee

I love that every season is a whole new story. It's fresh and new and exciting and you just never know what to expect. The new actors and characters are going to be a great addition, and I can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

Like the maybe Nazi doctor and a few of the patients. And it will be different that Evan Peters isn't the "bad guy"! :3 Oh - and we'll get to meet a new mystery dude named Bloody Face!

It really does need to be October already.

Benevolent Ladykiller

Oh god, yes it does need to be!
I'm so happy that Even Peters isn't the bad guy! Plus i realized that up til the last episode how much i loved Tate.
I'm excited. Season 1 was great, but I'm glad they're doing a new story with new characters each season. Namely because I'm annoyed about how Columbine Jr. has been turned into some woobie for idiot girls to ogle at when they're not writing letters to Charlie Manson, or whoever their favorite real life mass murderer happens to be.

Benevolent Ladykiller

I had no idea that any of it was a legit things until the black dahlia episode. Which is what got me. I think the Asylum is going to give a lot of people a run for their money.

Profitable Prophet

The trailer with the fork was my favorite emo

AHS is the only show this fall that I'm really excited to watch.

2,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
cat_redface cat_crying ok i'm playing yourgoing to die in there i only got to the living room will u help me? cat_crying

Beloved Raider

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
AHHHH CANT WAIT~ I miss Moira though! : ( But im very excited for Zachary quinto! <3

Benevolent Ladykiller

Lynn_Tomson
cat_redface cat_crying ok i'm playing yourgoing to die in there i only got to the living room will u help me? cat_crying
It's not that bad! I promise! emotion_c8 The second floor scared me the most.

Benevolent Ladykiller

I think Moira was most peoples favorite.
Ahhhh Zachary he is such a good actor!

2,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i cant get to the 2nd room in the game

Benevolent Ladykiller

Lynn_Tomson
i cant get to the 2nd room in the game
Did you click on the timeline at the bottom?

2,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items