Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Have you been watching this season of AGT?

Yes 0.30645161290323 30.6% [ 38 ]
No 0.69354838709677 69.4% [ 86 ]
Total Votes:[ 124 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 187 188 189 > >> >>> »|

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Twisted_Misery
Try Hulu.
Really?
Yeah I think it's almost impossible for a singer not to win.
They're just more entertaining.

I sincerely disagree. :/
I'm much more bored by the singers than the other acts.
ShannonsBubbles
Twisted_Misery
Try Hulu.
Really?

I guess I just get the feeling as soon as anyone comes up that isn't a singer, they won't win.
It just seems impossible for them to get enough votes.
ShannonsBubbles
assassinite93
ShannonsBubbles
assassinite93
Was Barbara the woman who had had throat cancer and they told her she would never sing again, and she sang opera?
Sorry I can't remember at the moment.

I'm not positive on her story, but I know she beat cancer and sang opera.
Oh, okay. I wasn't sure if I was thinking of the right person or not.
She was good.

She was, but honestly I think Jackie Evancho last season was better! Amazing with her being ten-years-old...

I didn't like Jackie. Her voice sounded odd to me, and they did editing to it.
I mean, it's great that she can sing like that at a young age, but I didn't care for her singing.

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Twisted_Misery
ShannonsBubbles
Twisted_Misery
Try Hulu.
Really?

I guess I just get the feeling as soon as anyone comes up that isn't a singer, they won't win.

And to me, that's what makes it so sad! I've given up on who wins. One of my favorite acts last season couldn't get past top 40... but ya know what, I still keep up with RNG. I loved those little girls. They were ******** awesome. I wish people would ignore the singers more and give the other acts a chance! XD Michael Grasso was the best magician that show's ever seen! Thank God he at least got voted to the top 10. I hate how the singers dominate that show. :/ The only singers I like to see on America's Got Talent... are the ones you wouldn't see on American Idol. Like Jackie Evancho! Too young. Or Prince Poppycock! XD Come on... they wouldn't let him on. XD

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
I...didn't read any of the post in here, but I just wanted to say that I absolutely loved the magician that performed to Jordan Sparks (don't remember his name) and the tazer juggler. XD

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
assassinite93
I didn't like Jackie. Her voice sounded odd to me, and they did editing to it.
I mean, it's great that she can sing like that at a young age, but I didn't care for her singing.

I loved that little girl's voice. My favorites last season, though, were Prince Poppycock, Fighting Gravity, and RNG.
ShannonsBubbles
Twisted_Misery
ShannonsBubbles
Twisted_Misery
Try Hulu.
Really?

And to me, that's what makes it so sad! I've given up on who wins. One of my favorite acts last season couldn't get past top 40... but ya know what, I still keep up with RNG. I loved those little girls. They were ******** awesome. I wish people would ignore the singers more and give the other acts a chance! XD Michael Grasso was the best magician that show's ever seen! Thank God he at least got voted to the top 10. I hate how the singers dominate that show. :/ The only singers I like to see on America's Got Talent... are the ones you wouldn't see on American Idol. Like Jackie Evancho! Too young. Or Prince Poppycock! XD Come on... they wouldn't let him on. XD

People are just drawn to more usual things like singers I guess.
Don't want to go away from the normal.
I'm very picky.
He was definitely talented.
Jackie was great, but opera bores me.
Poppycock was perfect for Vegas, but America isn't ready to get behind someone like him.

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Twisted_Misery
ShannonsBubbles
Twisted_Misery
ShannonsBubbles
Twisted_Misery
Try Hulu.
Really?

I'm very picky.
Poppycock was perfect for Vegas, but America isn't ready to get behind someone like him.

I think it's just a personal difference. I'm personally drawn towards the more unusual. I get bored with the usual. Jackie was so unusual with the opera because of her age. She intrigued me. But Prince Poppycock took the interesting cake! XD I think a good part of America is ready for him. ^-^

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
X_Faelynn_X
I...didn't read any of the post in here, but I just wanted to say that I absolutely loved the magician that performed to Jordan Sparks (don't remember his name) and the tazer juggler. XD

You don't need to read anything! XD
You're referring to first Landon Swank. I'm rooting for him!
Then Frank Miles.
Yeah, good s**t. I'm a little weary about Frank Miles. I've seen an act like him that TANKED.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
ShannonsBubbles
X_Faelynn_X

Then Frank Miles.
Yeah, good s**t. I'm a little weary about Frank Miles. I've seen an act like him that TANKED.

Yes! Landon! I like him! And he's cute! XD

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
X_Faelynn_X
ShannonsBubbles
X_Faelynn_X

Then Frank Miles.

Oh yes. ^-^ Very cute. When he said magic I was like "Michael Grasso topped magic last season." But then I saw his trick and was like "O.o WELL s**t! I'M ON BOARD!!"

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
ShannonsBubbles
X_Faelynn_X
ShannonsBubbles
X_Faelynn_X

Then Frank Miles.

Oh yes. ^-^ Very cute. When he said magic I was like "Michael Grasso topped magic last season." But then I saw his trick and was like "O.o WELL s**t! I'M ON BOARD!!"

lol XD
ShannonsBubbles
Twisted_Misery
ShannonsBubbles
Twisted_Misery
ShannonsBubbles
Twisted_Misery
Try Hulu.
Really?

I'm very picky.

I think it's just a personal difference. I'm personally drawn towards the more unusual. I get bored with the usual. Jackie was so unusual with the opera because of her age. She intrigued me. But Prince Poppycock took the interesting cake! XD I think a good part of America is ready for him. ^-^

I agree.
She'll be more successful.
I think he was probably gay and that's why people didn't vote for him.
I was always excited to see what he would do next.

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Twisted_Misery

I agree.

Honestly his last performance was much too serious. It was that crazy yankee doodle dandy s**t that made him so great! XD
ShannonsBubbles
Twisted_Misery

I agree.

Honestly his last performance was much too serious. It was that crazy yankee doodle dandy s**t that made him so great! XD

Yeah I think the people working on the show tried to get him to do something different.
He needed to be less opera and more crazy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff