Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Have you been watching this season of AGT?

Yes 0.30645161290323 30.6% [ 38 ]
No 0.69354838709677 69.4% [ 86 ]
Total Votes:[ 124 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 187 188 189

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Quintavious Johnson

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Kelli Glover

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
NEXT WEEK

David & Leeman

Andrey Moraru

Aerial Animation

Sons of Serendip

Miguel Dakota

Paul Ieti

Dan Naturman

Emily West

Mara Justine

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
I guess the rest next week are Wildcards.
Bad Boys of Ballet: They are so talented but I don't think they're showing it very well. their outfits are ugly and distracting, the dancing didn't go with the song choice/music at all. I feel like they could be so much better than what I'm seeing them do.

One Voice Children's Choir: I skipped most of this act. A giant group of singing children does not showcase much talent imo.

Jonah Smith: omg my earrrsssss do not like this guys voice at alllllll: >_<

Dom the bomb: Skipped most of this act, too. The most impressive part was when he threw the cards at the targets by the judges. it was actually kinda far away, everything else he's standing 5 inches from. unimpressed.

extreme: They weren't totally in sync for some of the dance but they entertained me and I enjoyed it.

Emil and Dariel: I really like these two, I think they do a great job and I would love to see them do some sort of "dueling cellos" where one plays something really classical and difficult and the other does some head banger rock and roll cello thing. I think that'd be hilarious and awesome!

Nina Burri: not as good as I expected her to be. I honestly was expecting more.

Quintavius Johnson: Skipped this act. I just don't care for children singing... Jackie Evancho is the only child singer I've ever been impressed by.

Mothmen Dance: I liked them. When they were going through space my eyes were a little bit tripped out, like, woah. O_O I wish they had told a story or something though, they didn't really do much.

Smoothini: He's a WITCH! A WITCH I TELL YOU! Or a Warlock, whatever a male witch is called.... WITCH!

Jonatan Riquelme: Eh.... I wanted to be impressed by this, I really did...but I really wasn't.

Kelli Glover: I thought she did really well, as far as singers go, she's better than others but meh, I still don't like singers.

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Yumi Kazuki
Emil and Dariel: I really like these two, I think they do a great job and I would love to see them do some sort of "dueling cellos" where one plays something really classical and difficult and the other does some head banger rock and roll cello thing. I think that'd be hilarious and awesome!

I love that idea! I'd love to see that. XD

Yumi Kazuki
Quintavius Johnson: Skipped this act. I just don't care for children singing... Jackie Evancho is the only child singer I've ever been impressed by.

He was actually really good.

Yumi Kazuki
Smoothini: He's a WITCH! A WITCH I TELL YOU! Or a Warlock, whatever a male witch is called.... WITCH!

LOL

Yumi Kazuki
Kelli Glover: I thought she did really well, as far as singers go, she's better than others but meh, I still don't like singers.

I just don't like... HER.
ShannonsBubbles
Gabriel857
Heidi Klum is a horrible judge

I agree. I can't stand her on the show. I'd like both the girls replaced. Mel can be alright... but Heidi is terrible!

i hate both girl judges. they're both horrible judges, they're both complete idiots, both hideous. heidi is a dumbass. mel b is annoying, her accent atrocious.

my dad is in love with mel b for some reason. the only good thing about her is sometimes her huge tits are pushed up and exposed, but when she opens her mouth i wanna punch her in the face.

they both seriously need to be replaced. bring simon cowell back. he's the best judge ever.

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
My final 6:

Mat Franco
Emily West
Mike Super
Acro Army
Emil & Dariel
Quintavious Johnson

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
I'm glad Mat Franco won. I didn't like how AGT kept pushing Emily West on us.

This was the weakest top 6 I've seen., and the finale had too much fluff.

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
It has been way more than a minute than I've been on Gaia and been on this page, BUT here I am! I'm looking for your opinions Gaians! How have you felt about this season? Who do you love? Who do you despise? Who are you really rooting for to win it all tomorrow?? Get your thoughts in tonight, tomorrow, or whenever you find this thread!
The show is really entertaining! A good news is that dates and venues of fresh season of AGT are announced! Further details can be checked at https://auditionsdekho.com/americas-got-talent-season-14-2018-auditions-dates/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff