Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I LOVE intentionally bad movies.
I think I'm just way too cynical now that 'good movies' I find tons of flaws in them and can't enjoy. So knowing that a movie is made well but is just so dumb in concept takes away my jadedness and I can enjoy the complete stupidity in a mind numbing hour way.

A reason why like Rubber and Piranha 3D.
And just low budget horror movies.

Even though this isn't an "intentionally bad" movie and the premise is far from the dumbest in Hollywood.

Frozen Sex Symbol

Captain Talavar
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I LOVE intentionally bad movies.
I think I'm just way too cynical now that 'good movies' I find tons of flaws in them and can't enjoy. So knowing that a movie is made well but is just so dumb in concept takes away my jadedness and I can enjoy the complete stupidity in a mind numbing hour way.

A reason why like Rubber and Piranha 3D.
And just low budget horror movies.

Even though this isn't an "intentionally bad" movie and the premise is far from the dumbest in Hollywood.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Really? It has to be a joke, just the title alone no one should take it as a serious movie.
Oh well, I'll still go and rent it and laugh if its lame enough like I hope it will be. heart

Popular Bloodsucker

This reminds me of a really bad horror movie I watched on Netflix. I swear, If I told you the plot you wouldn't believe me!

I think it was called Rubber? Or something. It's about a tire (yes, a car tire) that somehow gains consciousness and the power to blow people up with it's mind. It was the funniest, most confusing movie I've ever seen. In the end, after much thought, I decided it was a decent movie in it's own...rly weird way.
I haven't seen a trailer or anything, but I heard the book wasn't that great. Like they were trying to hard. And people have said that incorporating monsters into the works of Jane Austen and the like was a trend that died fast because most of the books sucked. I never read any of them so I can't vouch, but I'm curious enough about the movie to give it a try.
i think it will be an interesting movie.im too lazy to read the book.

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Twiggeh
This reminds me of a really bad horror movie I watched on Netflix. I swear, If I told you the plot you wouldn't believe me!

I think it was called Rubber? Or something. It's about a tire (yes, a car tire) that somehow gains consciousness and the power to blow people up with it's mind. It was the funniest, most confusing movie I've ever seen. In the end, after much thought, I decided it was a decent movie in it's own...rly weird way.

:/
I think it has the potential to be really, really bad or really, really, good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff