Shadowy Rogue

[When]
Monday, June 24, 2013
[Time]
9:00pm

[Where]

Silver Lake Inn. W5534 County Road A, Elkhorn, WI 53121

[Description]

Dj. Hellhammer and Drop it kr3w present our first summer Benefit show for Children with Autism and their Families smile

This is going to be the most electrifying event in EDM history. Were going a full five rounds of intense MMA Combat style whoop a** on Autism's candy a** through Music, Love, and Good Vibes!

This is is also a fundraiser event for Autism speaks!

We will be having several vendors here with arts and crafts and several other exciting vedors providing goods and services for our community. You must be here to see the full spectrum of these Vendors who are dedicated to serving our community!

http://www.autismspeaks.org/

Featured dj's of the night are:

Josee Angel, Gruvalicious Productions. Milwaukee, Wi. MIDWEST USA

Founded April 18, 1995
Genre House / Jungle / Speed Garage / Techno / EDM
Members Since 1995 and still pumpin' out good times. Reknowned veteran DJ Josee Angel aka Dragon J. and the legendary Ghost logo representing Milwaukee. Available for bookings.
Hometown Milwaukee, Wi. MIDWEST USA
Record Label Raw Business Recordings

Dj Hellhammer. Drop It Kr3w/ The Immortal Hellhammer, Milwaukee WI

Hellhammer needs no introduction. This old ******** has been around since the ice ages. From the midwest to the west coast! He is the newest member of Zeroth Law and Lays the Trackdown on all candyasses across the nation. Live or on Soundcloud. His Battle style Dnb will leave you in awe... THIS CAT ROCKS!!!

Mix master Bogart, Udjss (United DJs & Sound Systems) Elkhorn, Wisconsin

Resident Dj's of ,United DJs & Sound Systems
Wow mega props on this never thought I would see an event post on Gaia, that's around my area. Good luck with this, I know Mixmaster Bogart ,cool dude, I got a show with him next weekend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff