Welcome to Gaia! ::

the track sucks, i would never remix it...thats just my opinion though
thanks alot, dickhead
Begga(R)
thanks alot, dickhead

Roffles. You fail.

And, your song is lame. If you can't take harsh comments (boohoo, over the internet, nonetheless) there's no way you'd survive in trying to get signed by a record company.
Crocale
Begga(R)
thanks alot, dickhead

Roffles. You fail.

And, your song is lame. If you can't take harsh comments (boohoo, over the internet, nonetheless) there's no way you'd survive in trying to get signed by a record company.
This is true. People don't compliment you for no reason in the business world.
Crocale
Begga(R)
thanks alot, dickhead

Roffles. You fail.

For art, music, even photography you have to be able to take even the harshest criticism. People dont understand that harsh criticism is good as it shows things one needs to work on to evolve. In this day tho, anyone can download music makers off kazaa and play 'musician'...without actually learning basic music thoery or knowing what they are doing.
pockybot
Crocale
Begga(R)
thanks alot, dickhead

Roffles. You fail.

For art, music, even photography you have to be able to take even the harshest criticism. People dont understand that harsh criticism is good as it shows things one needs to work on to evolve. In this day tho, anyone can download music makers off kazaa and play 'musician'...without actually learning basic music thoery or knowing what they are doing.

Indeed, and it's pretty sad how most people backlash with petty comments.
C+C can help you figure out what's wrong with your art, and give good reason to fix it... But uh. I'm too lazy to try to help. :'D
learn how to play a guitar 1st, little boi.
ok, well most producers arent going to remix a track if it sucks in the begining. i am not going to take your track, and make it better for you stare

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
Don't host your music on Freewebs, either. It takes forever and a day to download.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff