Welcome to Gaia! ::

Free Edgar 2013
Spaifu
Casual music listeners man rolleyes
Also lol at Asphalt pretending like has any authority here. What are YOU smoking?

REGS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT! EVEN WHEN WE'RE WRONG!

Nothing wrong with casual listeners my dear friend.

The only one acting like they have authority here is you by acting like you can tell someone what the listen to is s**t just because you don't like it. You are not the ruler of EDM nor the ruler of the EDM fandom so kindly go away with your childish nonsense, I have "casual" music to listen to.

Alright I'll leave you alone buddy. I've got non-casual music listeners to go be childish with anyway.

Here's some artists I know you'll like:
http://www.djmag.com/top100

Anxious Fatcat

Spaifu
Free Edgar 2013
Spaifu
Also lol at Asphalt pretending like has any authority here. What are YOU smoking?

The only one acting like they have authority here is you by acting like you can tell someone what the listen to is s**t just because you don't like it. You are not the ruler of EDM nor the ruler of the EDM fandom so kindly go away with your childish nonsense, I have "casual" music to listen to.

Alright I'll leave you alone buddy. I've got non-casual music listeners to go be childish with anyway.

I think the best part about that is that I've never even heard of 85% of the people on there, and half of the people I have heard, I can't stand. But whatever. m/
Free Edgar 2013
Spaifu
Free Edgar 2013
Spaifu

I think the best part about that is that I've never even heard of 85% of the people on there, and half of the people I have heard, I can't stand. But whatever. m/

You realize the other half are in your top 10 right?

Anxious Fatcat

Spaifu
Free Edgar 2013
Spaifu
Free Edgar 2013
Spaifu

You realize the other half are in your top 10 right?

And my top ten changes literally every day.
Yes, I still like Zedd, and Skrillex, and Dillon Francis, but if you wanna get real technical, it's them as people I like. Yeah, they're music is nice to listen to every once in awhile, but their music isn't my ultimate favorite (some, yeah), it's them as people that's my favorite.
So maybe my op was dumb and misleading, but hey.

Dangerous Conversationalist

savagesarge

This guy

captcha:steak and eggs: smh I'm not ******** 'murican

The ******** did I just watch.........

Spaifu
Ed Banger REcords is NOT french house.

THANK YOU! It's french lo-fi usually.

Free Edgar 2013
Because who are you to tell what someone else's genre is?

Because we listen to an insane amount of electronic and non-electronic music.
A genre is identified by similar sound, rythm, pace, melody, track design, etc..........
So as such, given the insane amount of years inside the EDM culture (I started in this ******** culture when you were surely in 6th grade) that we possess and the time we actually listen to said music the culture refers to, we can make an accurate assessment of what particular genre an artist pops out in said tracks.

BTW, THIS IS FRENCH-HOUSE!

This is slow house, wich I consider a cousin of French House:
https://soundcloud.com/basementlove

Anxious Fatcat

This post was meant to talk about DJs and producers, stop shitting all over it with stupid unrelated things.

Free Edgar 2013
This post was meant to talk about DJs and producers, stop shitting all over it with stupid unrelated things.

Regs are right.
Read the stickies.

Anxious Fatcat

White Linen
Free Edgar 2013

Regs are right.
Read the stickies.

Kindly get off my post, I'm tired of you all thinking you're superior to people in this fandom.

Free Edgar 2013

Did you listen to the tracks I posted. Tell me that resembles IN ANY WAY to anything on Ed Bangers. I like Ed Bangers but it is NOT french house.

Free Edgar 2013
White Linen
Free Edgar 2013

Regs are right.
Read the stickies.

Kindly get off my post, I'm tired of you all thinking you're superior to people in this fandom.

I have enough experience to to be. lol

Anxious Fatcat

White Linen
Free Edgar 2013

Did you listen to the tracks I posted. Tell me that resembles IN ANY WAY to anything on Ed Bangers. I like Ed Bangers but it is NOT french house.

I said it already, I'll say it again. I don't know genres and I could care less about genres. I'm going off what I've learned from other people, so excuse me if I mess up a genre. I listen to a wide variety of music and I promise you I cannot name a single genre if my life depended on it.

Anxious Fatcat

White Linen
Free Edgar 2013
White Linen
Free Edgar 2013

Regs are right.
Read the stickies.

I have enough experience to to be. lol

Son, you could be 168 years old and the founder of "EDM" and I still could care less if you think you're above anyone else when it comes to this music because you are not.

Free Edgar 2013
White Linen
Free Edgar 2013

I said it already, I'll say it again. I don't know genres and I could care less about genres. I'm going off what I've learned from other people, so excuse me if I mess up a genre. I listen to a wide variety of music and I promise you I cannot name a single genre if my life depended on it.

Too bad, I CAN! lol
See the easy cope out you did there, the I DON'T CARE!
behehehehe

I'll quote Nietzsche on this:
"To predict the behavior of ordinary people in advance, you only have to assume that they will always try to escape a disagreeable situation with the smallest possible expenditure of intelligence."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff